• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am Arclight, I decided to join this site because on Monday the 14th of November 2011, a few days after finishing one of the scenarios of an SNES game that I myself had never heard of before playing it, It is called "Gemfire".
While sitting in a B.Net channel pondering what to do next, when the greatest idea of all popped into my head, that I should recreate this forgotten gem of a game, that was never well-known even when it was not so lost in time.
So I set about it armed with my amateur and terrible mapping abilities, seeing as it would not be too great a feat, and figured if anything I should get help from this community of which I always enjoyed downloading maps from.
It is with this I introduce myself, I am a fool with a goal: to breath defiant life into the ashes of a phoenix!

Level 21
Hello and welcome to the Hive Workshop. If you need any questions just ask us members and we'll be glad to ask any questions you may need and answer them the best we can.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.