• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings and Salutations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings, Hivers (or whatever term I should collectively refer to you - us - as)! I am the Howling Storm. I have been using this site for a many months, but only recently decided to join myself. The term 'amateur, but enthusiastic' describes me well; my experience in map-making is limited and my modeling/skinning skill zero, but I am ever hungry for new knowledge and am eager to produce things of quality.
I am currently in the early stages of an RPG campaign (though I may split it into two, following the same story from different viewpoints) I call Of Darkness and Light (I may decide to change the name).
Should you, for whatever reason (questions, suggestions, etc.) wish to contact me, e-mail me at [email protected] and I will strive to answer (if it is impolite to post e-mails here or if I make any other faux pas, please tell me).

:goblin_boom:

Level 4
Greetings, The Howling Storm! Welcome to the Hive Workshop mate. I hope that you have a warm and enjoyable stay here. =)

And by the way, nice name you got there. It compares a lot to my name. Lol. ;)

Well then, I hope that you will learn a lot here and good luck with your project, mate. =)

Oh, and there is no need to give out your email. People can just contact you through your profile page using Visitor Messages and Private Messages. =)

If there's anything you need to know or if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask. =)

Hail Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.