• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings from the Sandman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone!

Thank you.. thank you, please... thank you.

Right then!

I hadn't noticed this foruum section before, so it was only proper that i introduce myself right =P

You guys can call me the Sandman, SenorSandman, Mr. Sandman, the big cheese, Senor Cheese, God of Gouda, Sultan of Swiss, Mogul of Mozzerella, or just "Hey you!". Im particularly fond of the last one.

Anywho, long story short, i've used resources off the Hive for a great deal of time but had never bothered to make an account here until just recently seeing as i've never been much of a model builder, and am an amateur map builder at best.

In any case, im a big fan of alot of the stuff you guys make, and i'd like to give a shout out to some of my favorites!

WILL THE ALMIGHTY
Burning_Dragoon5
ikillforeyou
and my personal favorite, Frankster(I think he used to be called General Frank)

Respect! :goblin_yeah:

Anywho, now that the mandatory ass-kissing is done with, I hope to enjoy my stay here at the Hive!

And Remember...

:goblin_boom:

Goblins Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.