• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost my Authy so... Greetings from a (new) member!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
It's been a loooong while since I've been here. I have been on a two-year hiatus. The first account I made here was when I was active in the modding community, and I called myself the MasterTrainer. I've done my fair share of helping people out, to the best of my abilities, and I've also tried to experiment with things that have led me to a lot of lessons learned, in programming, graphic design, terraining, all kinds of contests, and all kinds of funky people.

I literally have no idea how to get back my original account. And I don't think it's going to matter if I do. That thing has been the product of an over-enthusiastic teen (well, I still kinda am) eager to learn everything and anything, so I spent the majority reading through forum posts and just talking to people in general. I did try to pursue a full-fledged project on my own, but I failed because I set a goal so high I could only give the people WiP screenshots and the like.

So yes, in another sense of the word, I am a new member. And it looks like the Hive's more alive now than it has ever been. I see a lot of familiar faces here and there, especially StoPCampinGn00b damn I have seen that guy start from the bottom and work his way up, from new member, to reviewer, to a moderator now! (I think, maybe even higher? xD ) I'm just really excited to see the place really moving and growing. It's what I love most about this community.

I stopped before because I had hit a wall. A creative wall that limited the stuff I could output, and a wall on my abilities to learn new things. Maybe I lost focus, or just maybe I just interest. But two years, oh boy, can you go through a lot. I'm not gonna make this any longer so in short, I wanna get back on the horse again. And hopefully this time, I'll be more successful.

To my fellow Hive members, thank you for being so kickass!
I hope to see you people around on the forums when I get my bearings back xD

Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.