• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, guys!

My name is Avroth Lightray, I am an amateur streamer who loves playing custom maps and is very passionate about his work, I hope that we will get along in the future and that our partnership will be long and rewarding for both sides. As an amateur, I would like to pay my respect to the senior-streamers in this community and ask for their guidance!

I am grateful to StoPCampinGn00b, for introducing me to this awesome community and for giving me a chance. I will do my best to entertain you all and be helpful to the community. My goal is to become a full time streamer and make it my way of life. I will appreciate any advice or feedback you can give me in order to further improve myself!

Games that I will continue to stream:
Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne (Custom maps)
Starcraft II (Custom maps)
League of Legends (casual and ranked)

Games that I plan to expand on within the next weeks:
Star Conflict
Paladins

I am also always willing to accept invitations to play, so if you are interested please contact me! I will leave my skype: hercules8020

I will see you guys on the next AL stream, stay cool and good night from me!

Level 32
Welcome to the Hive! Apart from streaming, I always recommend to browse through the forums.

I am grateful to StoPCampinGn00b, for introducing me to this awesome community and for giving me a chance.
Happy-Meme-Faces-26.png

Level 32
This is mainly for modders and not players, but you'll hopefully expand :3
Not saying players aren't welcome, just pointing out that the focus is usually modding.
The focus of most people here is indeed modding. But there are many players and artists here that don't mod.
No need to pressure the lad into modding to fit in because we already have an abundance of modders. Players are the backbone of our maps. We need more players to support the modders, not more excessive competition imo.

That is why we are pushing streaming, multiplayer gaming, and art along side with our mods and mod resources :)

Level 1
Dear Chaosy, you make a fair point, so I will do anything in my power as a player to support you modders. Sadly, I do not have the technical skills to create maps, but I am interested in programming and plan to get a degree into it after I finish with my last year of school, all of that while improving the skills needed to shape me in a good streamer, but I share your though and hope that in the future I am able to expand my knowledge and skill set, so I may fit in here.
Thank you for welcoming me!

Status
Not open for further replies.