• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Brief presentation Astaroz Zion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Greatings to everyone,

For many year I have been an amateur map maker, sinking deeply into trigger making without external resources (having no internet XD). I made some maps and played them with my friends and coussins with positive results.
Now that I'm a college student I discovered your awesome community, and I'm eager to contribute in some form (map making maybe).

Talking about my personal life isn't interesting so I will tell you about my goal for July 2011. I will submitte my own map with a different game play (jeje I already have the idea), and have it at least in the lower betta stagges.

Last edited:
Level 8
was just curious because of the way he typed "jeje" <-- means sumthing in our place..

we are as important as any other nationality.. sorry if asking him if he's Pinoy irritates you.. i do not see anything wrong:)

Level 12
I just found the guys whom few years ago was i...
I was learning triggering without internet too, hehe
As i already said i got a few problems in my life and new work, so i got no much time, BUT i can help you with the things you need, just tell me, and if i'll be available you'll be lucky :)
Good luck with the project!!!
P.S. Welcome to HIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.