• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New member: Omega64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey Guys,

I've recently have rekindled my obsession for Warcraft III, and this time around have found an interest in developing my own maps.
Through various google searches I've found this site to be useful time and time again so why not contribute to the community?

A little about myself:
I'm a college student in the US, love fruit leather, and work as a barista for an independent micro-roastery (our coffee has some pretty high apm :ogre_hurrhurr:hehe).
Never got into the WoW scene and I'm considering trying some Starcraft II out even though I was horrible at the first game.
I find politics, economics, and current events quite interesting, and I'd also say I'm pretty open-minded to hear what other people have to say especially considering that I often take conservative stances.
I also enjoy listening and playing music when time permits, often I'll have anything from August Burns Red, Vitamin String Quartet, to Jack Johnson playing in the background while I'm doing some work on the computer.
I'm a mac user, and yes I do have an Iphone, but I don't have anything against PC's! Plenty of good machines out there; except, of course, cars: I always have car problems. Bleh.

Anyway, thanks for reading (and responding?)! I'm looking forward to getting to know, converse, and play some awesome maps with you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.