• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Member Hyperlite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, I'm Hyperlite!

I used to play WC3 many years ago, and now I'm back because I love this game. I only play custom games, and plan to create a few of my own.

I thought it would be a good idea to join this website and get some help from the pros as well as help others if I have the knowledge.

Have a good day! :)

Double posting is not allowed so I'd recommend to merge your posts by using the "Edit" button.
Actually he bumped it and 48 hours have passed between them. Just saying ;)

~~~~~~~~~

Hello and welcome to The Hive Workshop Hyperlite.

As Shadow mentioned above, better check out the rules just to be sure and you'll be good to go.

Since you're developing/will be developing a project you could open up a thread at the Map Development for it if it's already layed out (if not then be sure to make a thread at the Idea Factory if you'd need the community's feedback/ideas/suggestions regarding it).

Have a good day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.