• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi! I'm just another newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi! My name is Arda and I'm fairly new to mapmaking stuff. I started playing DotA 3 years ago and so i started playing WC3. I played and enjoyed many user created maps. I have one or two ideas so sometimes i tinker with map editor. I have little knowledge about programming. Though I'm a DotA player I love RPGs and hero sieges much more. As a newbie to mapmaking i think pass on RPGs and start with hero sieges.

I've been searching Hive Workshop for days for resources. You all seem to be very helpful. Thank you all guys. Sorry for my bad English. English is not my native language.

Level 16
Strange i think the greeters are slacking. But welcome to the Hive! You can usally find what you need here and if you don't find a model or skin you need you can always request it. But have fun drop by the Off topic board some time and talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.