• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Arrival, A New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:xxd: Hello guys, I'm really happy to be in this website, I just want to say, I am preparing a new map, based on Hero Siege [if you have ever played it], with a few recipe-based items, powerful waves, a freakin' powerful boss, and it will come rising through generations if i know, I'm still heavily editing it, and please tell me if you find any bugs. Thank you, and again I'm so proud to be here. :thumbs_up:

Level 2
Thanks! The map is called Defense of The Outland, the enemy boss is Phalan'horah of the Fel Horde, there are also creep camps, POWERFUL creep camps, and there's always a king or queen of those creeps, and they always have some secret items which can only be obtained by defeating them. :smile:

Can you please click this little baby egg? Its been hungry for days, hungry for clicks.
Lol, I'm new in Dragon Cave

Level 2
Thanks, its pretty hard to edit a map for me, why? Lol, I'm a rookie in Warcraft 3 map world editor,

Pros:
Fast and good hero creator
Good with region triggers, making units and fast learner

Cons:

Forever a weak trigger editor
I do NOT know much of Gameplay Constants and I suck at ability making, I just convert other unit abilities into hero abilities and all, but I don't know how to make your own ability models.

Level 2
Sorry guys, go to the link I gave you for more information.

I couldn't open my map because the World Editor keeps on crashing when I open it.
Sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.