• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

inv4Der

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi all! I'm kinda new with programming in general so I'm quite bad with triggering. Also I like making maps that are simple and elegant. Yep, so my maps (still pending) would not have a lot of that fancy models and stuff but instead would follow the Warcraft 3 theme more and contain the built-in models from the World Editor. :goblin_cry:

Some things about myself - I'm a college student. Making Warcraft 3 mods is my current hobby although warcraft 3 modding isn't very popular in my country. Due to my commitments, I don't think I'll have a lot of time creating maps except during holidays. :ogre_rage:

That's all I'm goona say. Hope I gave a good introduction of myself. :ogre_haosis:

Level 35
hey, welcome to hive!

you sound like me when i started out, with practice you'll get better at triggering, so don't worry too much about that (i'm still pretty awful at triggering but i know how to make things work with gui, so that's something)

anyway, there's plenty of programmers who DO actually know what they're doing, and a few of them are helpful, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.