• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Good] Terraining Contest - Santa's Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmmm, does it have to be exterior or interior?

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

hmm, I'd much rather make an exterior as it's what I do better.

Level 19
My first WiP, not much done yet, but hopefully it'll get awzum :)

174866-albums3028-picture63478.png

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

David, be careful!
You might chock on your overconfidence!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Make is that the grass tiles can't be seen. Also, avoid using close-ups of LQ doodads such as the ones blizzard has made. Also, make the view more distant as otherwise, it would be best to build your own workshop with doodads from different sites as just letting people watch the standard workshop with a . . .a . . seal? in from of it just won't cut it. I am being a bit negative but that's just in order to help :)

Level 19
Bla bla bla bla, you can talk can you, we all know who the real slaves are, but even though those gods of yours are evil slavedrivers, deep in their hearts they love Christmas just as much as we do - just look at the picture you posted, Cthulhu is hugging that tree :b
And Kari is right, even if your Gods prove to be against us, we will be ready! ;)

Level 19
In fact, there is miss, and we will prove it to you in time ;)

And why that? Because he loves it! :b
Which is irrelevant, 'cuz all presents given by the real Santa, are produced by his very own elves who works gladly in his very own factory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.