• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Evil] Writing Contest - The Mad King's Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Ahhh... thx you both. I am pushing this forward before i forgget it.

I manage to enter the workshop, but one of the cultist went in my way, and i had to say i was a captive, this cultist is Bernkastel, the girl that, as she said, was given this task by starts and ancient forggoten gods, also y found Alagremm, who is the other cultist, companion and meaby something more from Bernkastel, i don´t care. I heared the exit paper went burned, so i wanted to do a deal whit some of the humans there, but none wanted, so i had to risk my own body, i finally manage to get the paper back form lost world, but i losed many power in the process, i also can´t find Juno, but i had seen Kari, the human that comanded the orc to seach for Juno, it seems like he is a guardian boss or something like that, i also saw that elves are working hard to make gifts and also defend the base, Kari asked my why i had so much information, and wanted my to disguise and show my true form, also he wanted my to help him whit the lost deers, but i didn´t gave him any of the things he wanted. I also hope one or both cultist helps my to get out, since i need a full pure human to break santa´s arcane magic, so he doesn´t know a half-demon is escaping. I f can´t get the cultists to help me, i will have to find a away to get Kari´s help, without helping him to much.
Also, since i don´t now any more of the progress of the general assault, and i can only say my point of view, i will change the title for some pages here until i come out. -Paillan´s sabotage and spying progress notes-
Classified: this should be only read by those who have permission of the mad king.

that is another one. Hope not so much errors.

Have to keep going this :D

I still can´t gather any human to help my, also Kari suspects to much, so i have to be really carefull, today i saw that orc, that is seaching for Juno, he is really strong, i manage to know, by Kari´s mouth, that his name is Am'ar, and he is also seaching for the reindeers. I think i will have to gather some power fisrt before i can deal whit him, since i lost most of it going to the lost world, the exit paper has a good detailed map about a extreme secret exit of santa´s workshop, that isn´t even protected by magic, if i manage to bring this to the mad king, them, the fight will be over. Also the cultist now i have the paper, but they can´t do something to me right now. I must destroy de magic defense generator, but leaving much suspects, so they think one of the guest done it. (the guest are all non-informed human, i am also a guest, for now) I hope i can incrime one of the cultists of destroying the gamic generator, i also have to kill that tauren someway. I decide to extend this day, because many things happened, first, i manage to see Bernkastel powers, as i made a ilusion of Alagremm and put a deadly trap on it, she has some good powers and a really bad moon, she went mad when se saw that alagremm disapeared from his hands an the real Alagremm touched her shoulder, now she thinks he made her a bad joke, and she won´t talk to him, Alagremm asked me to help him whit that, and he will do my any favor, this confirms may suspects, they love each other, and meaby the are also a couple. Now to that tauren, i manage to erase most of his memories, which had the bad side efect that he now isn´t usefull for anything, but i don´t care, i used him as bait for Kari, as ia destroyed a magic generator whit his axe, now elves are just a steps away from starting to run in circles just for panic, which would be really funny -Paillan´s complot and spy progress notes-
Classified: Only may be read by those who have permision from the mad king.

doesn´t we get bonus from edits? since i didn´t wanted to double post.

Level 19
Bah, let´s double post! MUAHAHAHAH :ctwist::ctwist:

Chaos is starting to reign here. I and Juno were capable from shutting down 3 of the 5 arcane magic devises, whitout been saw by any elf. It seems like Kari is going to went mad, since now there are even some sentinels seaching for the spy, or for both of us, we decide to not use any more our powers, since sentinels can feel the black power of demons when near it, we will also try to avoid it. Meanwhile i am using all my talking skills to convince Bernkastel to forgget Alagremm´s joke, which isn´t easy since she is hard as a rock. I also saw santa some times here, he also looks a bit nervous. Meanwhile i dealed whit that orc, i tied him up, put a silence spell on him and threw it to a unused cellar, later if i can, i will send him to lost world so he can´t give us more problems, The tauren has been trapped by Kari, but i don´t care since i erased his memories, he won´t even be able to tell his own name, unless thay brake the spell, which would kill him. All is going whit the plan, soon santa will just be a memory of better times for most people here- Paillan sabotage and spy progress notes-
Classified: Read only whit personal permission of the mad King

Level 19
Triple post!!!

I quite near from getting the total victory for us, the demons. First, i finally made a deal whit Bernkastel, she said, that if i give her the exit paper she will forgget Alagrem´s joke, so i gave her a copy that will make her just go to our arms so we finally kill that cultists. Also i broke one more arcane magic generator, but i can´t localize the other one, but its just a matter of time, i also made a treat whit Juno, we will both stay here until 23, unless something bad happens, them we both will take credit for santa´s failure. The only problem is Alagremm, Bernkastel now talks to him again, but he still ins´t convinced about helping my, i will have to try something for that. Also Kari had bring more sentinels here, our situation is also going to be really difficult. Not much to tell them, I will wait for 23 so we finally start the assault.-Paillan´s Sabotage and spy progress notes-
Confidential: read only whit personal permission of the mad king.

Level 30
I know that christmas this year will be good but that changed! Its because of a foul beast that attacked us together with his strongest minions. Many poor people died and many fought but ended dieing too.

It started at the day of December 24, 2012... Me and my little elves are preparing for the best christmas of all. We prepeared countless gifts for the people. We put effort on creating the biggest Christmas tree that the world will see. We also prepared our rides for the Christmas. Oh, how fun it is! I really wish that this will be the greatest christmas of all.

Meanwhile... It has been long when I walked and terrorized this world! Now, it is time that I bring doom to this world again but first ruining the best day of all, the Christmas! That old weak man, Santa, always think that this will be the greatest christmas but watch out as I make it the worst! I will spread blood everywhere at Christmas and that is my plan... just you wait, old man!

It is another day and guess what day is it now? The day of Christmas, December 25, 2012! It is the morning of Christmas and later at night we will start to distribute gifts to peoples everywhere. My elves prepared by making the Christmas town as the best it can be. By putting many decors and also by finishing already the Biggest Christmas tree that the world will see. I am so excited and I wish that this day already will be the best!

Ahahahaha.... the day of Christmas has comed! The time of ruin has started, as I say, we will shed blood and steal the souls of the many. We will make this day a Nightmare to everyone! First, I must gather my minion, of course my strongest minions: David, APproject, Sonofjay, Hell_Master, Paillan and the others. At night, we will strike and start to spread doom to this world. Do not fail me, my minions!

Nights near and that is the time we will spread happiness to the world but suddenly an intiution came up to me, an image of a hell Lord together with some foul beasts rising from the dead. What does this images symbolizes? I wish it will not affect today's Christmas for I prepared so many things just for this to be ruined! Let us just pray that this intuition of mine is not true.

Time has come! It is written now, the destiny of the Christmas. It will end in blood and chaos! The night has shined, it is time to strike... Rise from the deeps of the hell, my minions! Show them no mercy, my minions. Show them how strong we are! Hahahahaha, your life will end here as well, Santa. Remember this, your time of death. Christmas shall fall and Nightmare will rise!

UPDATE: To be continued...
UPDATE 2: To be continued again... maked an entry for the Mad King too!
UPDATE 3: To be continued again... Added 2 entries for each, Santa and Mad King!

Level 19
Crap, i just lost some time, now i will have to work

I don´t now what happened, but The mad king ordered the attack before as we thought he was going to do, i was busy breaking crystal so i could not notice until it was to late, so i decided to summon some demons to the old tunels, but meaby they are already dead. The assault was really bloody, dead demons and dead elves, all fighting, also those cultist escaped... crap!
anyway, my demons will get them easy... such mess that is in here makes my more and more powerfull, i manage to get all thingd that happen, we are suppose to win, but not, that dawn ones have something called, crystal rood that will summon the angels... if they succed, we will loose. I will have to act fast, as i am still undercovered... Juno also joined the mad king forces to tell him the situation. Let´s find santa... before it´s to late.

NEWS!

i had to make this inform since i have a really important new, i found the crystal rood, i now it is the correct one, the energy that comes from it makes my feel bad. Now it´s all over, i will come to see santa´s and the others in the secret tunel, as a guest and will say: ´´hey i found this strange thing outside`` them i will show it to them and when they are distracted, kill them all. For the mad king i will only tie santa and bring him, them i will brake that damed celestial artifact. This will make me mad king´s favortie one, i can feel it! the end is near... now our forces won once again. I hope those cultist aren´t still here.-Paillan´s assault end notes-

Level 19
you now... i get my powers from destruction, and i think that in an assault i would get huge powers, which made my quite omnipotent :3
Also, there will be a big surprise.
And you also said something false, i said the assault was going to be at 23 but you made it at 19...

Level 14
You are right, i didnt notice that date, sorry.
Well i guess this is the time when our stories separate, since you are going to ruin christmas, and i am going to save it. We all knew that we would come to this point. I will play fair, and consider this last wip "true" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.