• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mapping Contest - Mini-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
O i see, looks nice :3 Also, another WIP for you guys, things so far:
Deleted all evil hero since over tested
Finished third good side hero and added good´s side epic hero (the one that is just like Sin´dorei)
Still thinking what to add as special feature to R´aelmmas
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ep8brs
Fast WIP changed this things so far:
Added Alagremm to map
Added VeljoK (or how ever) to map
Added credits for model used on alagremm
removed good heros because of over tested.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=ep8brs
thats it, i need 2 more things to start the terrain, the bonus for the cult, and the epic hero of the cult.

Level 14
This is you David:

david.jpg

Level 14
Cool, but i already given roles to "inactive" roleplayers like Bisnar, and Proxy
In case, Proxy is the elven commander, DSgamer is a lightning element who helps with electronic stuff
Maestros is an Elven Lieutenant.

Well you can change this if you really want to, but i think it would be nice to avoid paradoxes :)

Level 10
As they insisted on posting in the right thread I'll bring the feedback here. Posting there was a coincidence...
Missing tooltips on several spells.
If you want 250 lumber to be win condition, the lumber must be shared among other team members as well.
Judging by triggers, each hero kill grants 1 lumber, so that means you will need at least 250 kills to win?
And most likely balance would be another major issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.