• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Good] Concept Art Contest - Christmas Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
christmasWIP6.jpg

Level 19
David stop nonsense, we better find a way out santas workshop, we are 2 that have the power of mad king so...
Is that a woman?!, quick hide *hides from Bernkastel*
uff that was... another one!!! no wait... this is a guy... well hide anyway! *hides from Alagremm*
I thought Santa had only poor elves ._.

Level 19
*Magic sound* O crap i went split between dimensions!! David, heck what did you do?! it jurts! you forggot santa´s magic denfense! arghhh!!! *uses his last power to go to some side!* uff, but i am again in santa´s workshop... David what the hell where you´re trying too do?!
O hi... who are you? *Alagremm looks at my*

Level 19
*sight* Again you? i hoped i could pass as a captive, well i now it was not going to work *disapears the chains on his legs* so, now i feel better, a yes lady, i now you´re looking for an exit too... *cought* this air its way too pure for my, anyway, i now the paper were the exit was marked went burned, i also now were it is... how do i now this? because, i am the half-demon of destroyed things, and every time something is destroyed, i will now it, also i can absorb energy from destruction if i am near form it, but not much, since this power is to great, and is deserved to full demons like the legion king... *caughts again* so, take the deal? i bring you the paper back, and you will help me to cross the arcane magic? *gets a paper from nowhere and tends it too Bernkastel* here *also gets a strange pencil from nowhere* it´s a fire deal one, if you break it, you will consume in fire, of course, if you sing it first... it´s the way we work.

Level 19
*hears the voice of legion king* o my lord, please forgive this, your servant in the name of mad king! i now you´re too ocupied too teleport somebody, also, that would reveal the attack too santa´s workshop, so i will have too look for my own exit. *says all that with telekinetic power directly too the legion king* so lady, what do you decide?

Level 19
*Laughts strongly and for a long time* really? are you so silly? i now i am a half demon, but that doens´t means humans can make my any damage, look *graws a sharp stick and puts it gently on Bernkastel hand* now, aim my heart *takes Bernkastel forearm a bit rudely, and usen all his strenght too hit himself, the stick leaseholds his body* see? that should just had kill my, but i fact, it didn´t even made my tickles *looses Bernkastel´s forearm, and takes the stick out, at the time the wound quickly regenerates* i now what you´re thinking, and i would recomend you too use magic, unless you want too blow up of course *takes something from his pant pockets* Destruction talisman, for a small fee, this think will throw away any magic you lauch over my, like butter, an them it will hit you, but first it will increase it´s power and corrupt it, you have no chance...

Status
Not open for further replies.