• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Good] Terraining Contest - Santa's Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Yeah! Exceptional use of doodads. Looks like there will be competition :).

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

You should totally make a model of the cooked salamander from the concept art contest xD

Level 14
Haha, nice!! :D You created a cool interior atmosphere.

Some suggestions:
- The upper planks seem quite floating, maybe add some support at the wall, or columns
- If you have the motivation, you could change the christmas tree's tree texture, so it wont be snowy
- Maybe you could add shelves or carpet to make contrast with the wooden floor.

Level 14
I think special attachments are created by trigger, or abilities, and abilities dont work outside the game, so i think there is no way to make them visible.
You could make a flying santa hat, and then screenshot in a preferable moment, but its much easier to do it ingame!

Level 19
Well, I got, like, hundreds of Christmas Elves in my pic with different heights and shit, that needs hats, so I think I'll have to disappoint then :l
Anyways, Ralle and his reindeer cousins proudly stands ready to carry Santa's sleigh around the globe on the upcoming big day.. :)
174866-albums3028-picture64206.png

Level 19
Sadly, I have no idea how to model, but I got over my laziness and tried something else :)
Ask some one to make a "sunglasses" attachment model then, that would be really awzum :D

Deolrin is training with the elven soldiers, while some worker elves just next to them are producing "Deolrin-action figures" :b
174866-albums3028-picture64212.png

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

LOL, that looks so lively and warm. Not even a hint of winter's cold embrace :)

Level 19
Aaw Kari, don't look at it that way. I think you are a loyal and hardworking Christmas activist who Santa entrusts taking care of problems, that no other in the factory can deal with :)

Hmm, well, I dunno, I kinda got used to you being a Christmas golem now :b

Level 19
Double-posting for the win!
Okay, Deolrin, I made a random forest troll in the terrain, who helps the elves cleaving wood for their presents, but to me, the real Deolrin will always be the Christmas golem (In this RP that is).
Not final entry, but it's getting pretty close - any suggestions? I wanna resume the drawing very soon instead :)
174866-albums3028-picture64214.png

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Yeah, there are some awesome carpet models here at the Hive, also, where is your friendly neighborhood maelstorm? :D

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I am pleased to serve the emperor! *overloads*

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

If it be me of whom you speak then I thank you good. . . sir? . . . elf?. . . pixie? . . demon? . . utaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.