• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Good] Concept Art Contest - Christmas Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Haha, I am joining this as well!

Level 19
174866-albums3368-picture63493.jpg
Why is the Mad King this mad at christmas eve? Find the answer in a later WiP :)

Level 19
@Kari0003: Thanks Kari! Yours look cozy, reminds me of my dad's livingroom :D

@Alagremm: I have no idea Al, but tell me, what are you doing in Santa's kitchen cooking a huge bowl of delicious ris a la mande? And why do you wear the same weird collar, with hearts on, as the Mad King? o_O
174866-albums3368-picture63510.jpg

Level 23
Oh, I just like breaking into other people's houses through windows and then eating their food. Occasionally cooking it before eating it.

But in this particular case, Mad King is distracting Santa with a foot massage, while I cook the food before stealing it. Mad King is mad because he lost the game of Rock, Paper, Scissors and had to distract Santa.

Level 14
That could be happening, but Kari wouldnt want Bernkastel to get hurt by falling 30 feet, and reach the cold and slippery roof of Santa's shed. And for that, with an easy pull i activate Alagremm's necklace what orders him to get back to cooking.

hive%27s%20christmas1.jpg

Maybe ill only upload my next wip when i got a bigger update :p

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

And then suddenly I come out of the power socket and zap Alagremm for being a bad boy :D

Level 14
Hmm The LoveSlave Necklace still have some leak points against guys with sunglasses. Thats why I showed my invention to _Amargaard_ in the first place. Could this be ruining our christmas?!
Still dont want you to break your bones at the end of the fall. Gotta Ask DSGamer to bring the springboard!

Level 23
Oh my, is it that time already, I simply have to go, is that a stegosaurus?
*Quickly walks towards the door, holding the robe shut, opens the door*
See you, little helpers!
*Closes the door and runs with Bernkastel*

Level 14
After not jumping out on the window, those fools will lost in the corridors of Santa's Workshop. Only experienced elves can navigate trough the hundreds of tunnels. Thanks for the in built security system, i will be watching these runners, and lock the doors of any possible exit from the corridors. Probably they will be running in circles for a while.
*Pushes the button on his remote control, and humbles under his mustache.*

Status
Not open for further replies.