• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Good] Terraining Contest - Santa's Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

*Sits in an armchair nearby* May I watch?

Level 19
You are not going anywhere *take amargand´s head out of his rucksack* here is you´re dady, i can revive him, but first fight! also, i hide his pocket so you don´t get any dolar magically until you fight my! *feels bad* I just wanna end all this madness, and rest in peace as a full angel.

Level 23
6147680_700b_v1.jpg

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Nah you won't *sprinkles dust on him* There, now you will turn into a sheep!

Level 19
how possitive... *huh?* how the hell can you turn an angel into a sheep?! *turns back to angel* okey... *revives amargans* there you have your ice cream giver daddy *them goes away whit a simple move* now i will wander alone... now i feel complete, nothing about demons any more.

Results:
#1 - Amargaard
#2 - Deolrin / DSgamer
#3 - kari0003

Amargaard's entry really gives off a christmas feeling and the mess in the workshop kind of fits, since everyone is preparing for christmas.
Deolrin's entry doesn't really show any workers or a real workshop, but a big hall, although the fight scene is made really well. You can see the flying arrows, the minions breaching through the door and the elves packing the presents and running away. It still feels a bit empty though, maybe you could have added santa.
On the same level being DSgamer's entry, it's really atmospheric, it captures the snowy environment's feeling well, but it still feels a bit empty like Deo's, maybe you could have added reindeers to the center or elves running around.
Finally, kari0003's entry isn't bad, but it's lacking: The stretched rock models don't look good and the factory with the hat on top of it feels too modern and not very cozy. But it still looks like a fun place with Santa's house in the front and the distant background.

Status
Not open for further replies.