• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Important] Final Entries -HERE-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Final Entry ( 1998 Characters Long ) - [Evil] Writing Contest - The Mad King's Assault - Da Fist
" Is everything ready? " the Mad King impatiently tapped his chair. " Yes sire. " I answered. " Very well, Fist. " he replied, stepping down the gravel floor, with each of his steps echoed in the walls. " On this day, my dear minions, we shall destroy that old man's workshop once and for all" his voice thundering the hall, making us squirm slightly. He halted near the spell circle, which beamed up with the Mad King's power. He placed his foot on the circle, and it turned into a dark red aura. He took out his staff, then conjured a dangerous fire pillar that circled the hall. He looked at me exponentially, and I smiled briefly as he ordered to me, " Let's bring down the Workshop " .

A hectic hour that was! With the Mad King's power running in my veins and the temperature heating up the room, I barely controlled the energy he passed on to me , but with careful precautions, I opened up the Gate of Oblivion. This Gate of Oblivion, were the seal of black magic. But we barely opened a little piece of the gate. With Mad King's power, we can open the gate even further, to grant us more power. The Mad King chanted furiously to control the power bestowed upon him, while we staggered to hold the gate ajar. " Lo-Lord! " I stammered, " It is finished! ". The portal of Santa's Workshop is open.

It all happened in an instant. The Mad King opened the Gate farther than we planned, leaving the Workshop burning with our magics. Not more than minutes later, it was finished. Fire and clicks of failing mechanisms whispered in the silent defeat. " Lord. We spared the elves just as you ordered " I said. " Good. " my King replied. " Bring them here. " he ordered. So it happened. There were 207 of them. " Now Santa's servants. Rise and serve the King once more. " he spoke. What? I thought. Moments after, the elves transformed into imps, a demonic spawn with tiny bat wings, sharp teeth and claws. They cackled in the night, making the Mad King say " Now, let us hunt down my enemy. Santa. "

Level 19

I felled how 4 volunteers gone out the secret tunels. They seach for my, i thought, they´re or really mad or really brave. Or meaby both things. They don´t have any chance, i feel bad for those patetic elves. Now its really easy for my. I entered the lost world, quickly i went out at the place were the tunel starts. Poor elves, they are to busy, before they know it, santa will be out, and all will end. I enter the tunel and walk slowly, nobody here, all are making things outside. There he is, santa. He looks a bit bad, but he still smiles. -Hello fire son, are you here to take my to your master?- he asked- I feel weird, something is fighting inside of me... I know it´s now. -No sir-I say- i am here to get you out. Quickly i take santa, them i teleport and take Kari bernkastel and the others that were seaching for my. -What is this?-they said weird-Who are you?!- THey want to attack my but santa stop them- You helped my, fire son.- yes, santa, its time to redeem my- I take put the crystal rood, they all gasp when they see it- all of you, protect your eyes, i say- Them i use my powers to call a mega flaslight. The beam spreads all and kills much demons- Not quite bad- I said, but much demons are still inside, santa stay calm- I make some magic over him and them i create a mirror image from him- Here, now the mad king will think he killed you...-Why do you make this?-they all ask- Because, something change in my hearth, quick enter here- I open a portal to lost world, them i take them far away- Where are we?-They ask-OH! South america or something like that, why?-i ask-Any way, here-I give kari my nofux wand- If you need my to take presents, use this, also tkae this- I give him some presents- What is this?-he ask weird- The raindeers, we nowed you weren´t going to look in the presents-Who are you?-They ask-I am Paillan- I say, and smile- Goodbye, we will se us, some day- I take the crystal rood, and shake it- quickly flames set up form my, i feel pain, some seconds later i feel better- Now my true form- THey all look surprised- An angel? that´s impossible!-they say- nothing is impossible, whit love...-I say.

You like my treason, mad king? :D

Level 14
The ten days of Christmas
by kari0003
Previously. . .

Entry:
[TD]
Christmas Day

Santa stood in front of the ruined workshop. They survived, but for what price? The reindeer are gone, the rood is missing, and lot of elves died. What did they fight for?
The desperate elves was searching between the rubble for their friends. Kari was staring in to nothing on his knees. "We failed". Every demon left expect the chained Mad King. Only a miracle can help now.
Bisnar's soul was sitting on a felhound corpse. He couldn't see the living ones, but suddenly he saw a black shade with huge wings. It was Pallian, the demon of destruction. He came to the wastelands to get energy. Bisnar hid behind the felhound. The demon walked thorough in front of him. There was a rood on his belt. It was shining with magic. Bisnar jumped out, and grabbed the rood. In that moment, his soul started to pour into the nearest corpse, the felhound skeleton. He revived!
Proxy was the first to notice the moving felhound skeleton, with a rood in its hand. "There is the rood" he shouted.
The others gathered around the skeleton. "Its me, Bisnar" he said. "I was revived by this rood."
"That's the one!" said Santa. He recognized the object he hid with Saint Nicholas, when they was building the workshop. "We can summon the angels now, Christmas can be saved!"
The elves put all the presents into the pack of Santa, and put it inside the sleigh. Santa prayed for the angles. With the firs star, the sky opened, and twelve angels arrived thorough the beautiful havenlight. They flew over the ground, and restored the damage where they went. The pines were green again, the blood turned into water. The dead elves revived from the ground.
When the angels pitched down in front of them, each of them was carrying a reindeer. The dead reindeer returned with full strength, they were ready to deliver the presents.
Santa blew in front of the angels, and respectfully boarded his sleigh. "Merry Christmas!" he said, and pulled the reins. The elves could hear a happy "Ho ho ho" as he flew away.
[/TD]
1998 characters.
Christmas eve, by Amargaard

Status
Not open for further replies.