• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Give us a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i think the moderators shouldn't delete thins people post right away, i think the mods should let thing stay up a while and thyen delete if its not doing good

Level 11
Umm... I had a suggestion though it might be pretty stupid. What about a noob section or something? Heh, it would be pretty good for such persons who wanna give a try. If so, nobody would have what to comment if they post in the wrong place, right? Well... just a suggestion.

Level 7
Daelin said:
Umm... I had a suggestion though it might be pretty stupid. What about a noob section or something? Heh, it would be pretty good for such persons who wanna give a try. If so, nobody would have what to comment if they post in the wrong place, right? Well... just a suggestion.

in my opinion unnecessary traffic spend. btw, who would downlaod crappy skins/whatever? when so. should need suggestions/help, he should post it in the forum.

Level 13
what about, before the sumbmission can be sent, there is checkable boxes that must be checked, each box have a line about a rule? eh.. i say keep the deletetion tolerence, and teach the folks how to skin, the persons that have the basics of skinning here can be counted on fingers, this is an alarming fact, a lot more persons here should know this very basic, so they stop saying stuff like "omg pins i worship u 5/5".

Level 12
Wormskull said:
what about, before the sumbmission can be sent, there is checkable boxes that must be checked, each box have a line about a rule? eh.. i say keep the deletetion tolerence, and teach the folks how to skin, the persons that have the basics of skinning here can be counted on fingers, this is an alarming fact, a lot more persons here should know this very basic, so they stop saying stuff like "omg pins i worship u 5/5".

That will be more of an annoyance for people that already follow the rules, and people that don't , will check them all Assuming they are following them

Status
Not open for further replies.