• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Getting revenge....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I don't want any of that put poop in a bag and leave on thier doorsteps,the wimpy way,but niether do I want to burn the persons house down while the person is in it,laying on the floor naked and unconcious on a pentagram drawn from thier own blood.

A shott summary of the situation:

I do a bunch of work,its stolen by someone I trusted for many years and credit is tooken.
This person knows nothing of the subject but takes the credit anyways.
Gives no appology,remorse or pity.
I act as if it's ok.
Persons probably forgoten.
I am stuck now plotting....

I want some sort of mental deconstruction of the other person without the person knowing it was me...

Any advice how to get even?
Or am I just wasting my time and should forget the whole thing happened?

Level 25
See if he or his mother go onto internet dating sites

If so, arrange for his mother to believe that the person she is speaking to is not her son but instead someone she's interested in dating or something. Hopefully the two will fall for each other

Wait for the eventual meeting of the two

Vengence in its harshest form. Remember to laugh your freaking ass off if you can pull it off

halo said:
I don't want any of that put poop in a bag and leave on thier doorsteps,the wimpy way,but niether do I want to burn the persons house down while the person is in it,laying on the floor naked and unconcious on a pentagram drawn from thier own blood.

That is something I would like to do when I want revenge. :twisted:

howa bout you inject him with the HIV! that will do the trick.
isn't that a little bit harsh?

maybe...

if you put scary notes in his/her locker at school, like:
- I know where you live...
- I'm coming for you...
- (the name of some ugly dorky guy or girl he/she knows) likes you (even weirder if the name of that ugly person is the same sex as the person you want to fool)
- The Matrix has you... (no wait that was lame)

Or just some random strange note

stuff like that

OOOhh, wait, waht about putting a clock in his/her bag, so it seems like there's a bomb inside... :twisted: no real of course, but maybe a bit too much

Level 6
Revenge is a dish best served cold...

To this end, tv has come up with the best, coldest revenges ive seen. a few things i'd do though is:

Find out his locker/lock combination.

- if you can remove the lock from the locker, swap it with someone elses. (with the locks we had you could go through the skool and find one that just comes open)

- if the lock is attached to the locker then just fill it with a different disgusting thing each day, like jelly for one day, sour cream after skool friday so that by monday... let your imagination run wild.

- get someone with an adult voice to call him to the skool office. (with no explaination whatsoever)

- get the janitor to cut off his lock, tell the janitor its your lock/locker.

- darn, I had another really good one.

- wait... ... ... nope, I thought I had it there for a minute.

- kiddnap and torture. But I do not recomend that one.

- I wish I could remember that other one.

- if you are in an office building, (hey im sure adults play wc3 sometimes, and halo.) wrap his cubicle with gladwrap, and fill it with packageing peanuts or any other powder/liquid.

oh well, there are plenty of suggestions there. some from tv, some from my head. most importantly, have fun. :twisted:

Ki

Ki

Level 7
Revenge is a dish best served cold...

I like that. I really do.

But the real way to go is to drive him into insanity. Place smiley face stickers :D (large enough to be noticed) around him, try one a day. Start with the front window of his car. Progress into putting them on his window at night. No man can resist paranoia when a smiley face is always watching. These stages then later progress into a concluding stage which includes getting your work back and ruining his life. You simply encounter him with a smile :D and ask if he has forgotten something.

There you have it.

Level 7
halo said:

A shott summary of the situation:

I do a bunch of work,its stolen by someone I trusted for many years and credit is tooken.
This person knows nothing of the subject but takes the credit anyways.
Gives no appology,remorse or pity.
I act as if it's ok.
Persons probably forgoten.
I am stuck now plotting....

I want some sort of mental deconstruction of the other person without the person knowing it was me...

Any advice how to get even?
Or am I just wasting my time and should forget the whole thing happened?

hmmm why dont you....... Stuff him in a trash can (make sure its a cilender) and roll him down a hill, once he is down the hill bath him in mud bags, then get a bunch of grass and dump it on him.... lol

Level 6
Ki said:
You simply encounter him with a smile :D and ask if he has forgotten something.

lol, awesome. perhaps a smiley badge on your shirt. This combined with notes along the lines of, "I know what you stole from me!" and "I want it back!"

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

I got that quote from an ice cream stick.

Almost_there said:
hmmm why dont you....... Stuff him in a trash can (make sure its a cilender) and roll him down a hill, once he is down the hill bath him in mud bags, then get a bunch of grass and dump it on him.... lol

tis a bit crude, and he doesn't want his victim to know who is doing it to him. besides, whats better then mud and grass is flour wrapped in cloth and tied into a little ball (about the size of a hacky sack), ie. flour bombs combined with a pumeling of water bombs.

Level 6
hmmm, Im not a laywer nor have I studied law but I would go for attempted murder. Human feacis is very poisoness to humans with all the bactreia in it. But I was refering to rape being illegal. Which should be in all countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.