• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Garona Halforcen

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I love female orcs, so I have tried to do a Garona's (Female orc rogue) model. I hope you like it.

Credits if you use. If you edit it, give me credits. Comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Keywords:
Garona, Halforcen, orc, female, rogue, assassin
Contents

Garona Halforcen (Model)

Garona Halforcen (Model)

Reviews
22:15, 12th Apr 2013 Misha: You should really tweak the shoulder and pauldron movement.. they should be moving somewhat together. custom skin is a bit low quality and maybe could use some more personalization, but that's just suggestion also i'm not...

M

22:15, 12th Apr 2013
Misha: You should really tweak the shoulder and pauldron movement.. they should be moving somewhat together. custom skin is a bit low quality and maybe could use some more personalization, but that's just suggestion
also i'm not that sure about the assassin girl death sound.. is there any that would fit an orc female little more?

Level 16
Heh but even an orc can be preety, right?
It looks alot like a warcraft 1 recreation and i must admit using the banshee as a template is preety brilliant.

Level 4
Yeah of course they can. I'm just saying the reason that it couldnt be so pretty. Anyway, i will try to make her prettier. I dont want she has a complex :p

PD: By the way, JokeMaster, my problem with textures in MDLVIS was a trifle. The program cant read BMP n_n'

PD2: Anyone knows why my models dont appear in the mean page? Maybe Im doing something wrong... Ty

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Oh man, not bad. This is rather interesting; not nearly enough female Orcs.

Proportions seem cool... I think the axes are a little weird (one can tell they're resized from being huge)... But the face, man, is good stuff. I didn't even notice the Banshee.

Not bad.