• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burning Crusade: 2nd Race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Metzen said that Garona's lineage is yet to be revealed

Therefore, there is no evidence supporting that half-orc half-draenei even EXIST

And please don't say that Caydiem said it. Because there's a difference between Caydiem and Metzen. And that is that Metzen's word is lore and Caydiem's is as lore-accurate as me saying that Nozdormu hates Cthulu

Yes, I am well aware of how simular "lore" and "law" sound. That's why I made that lame joke

Level 1
Community Manager Caydiem claimed that Garona was in fact Half-Orc, Half-Draenei. She made this plausible by stating that the Draenei were mutated as Draenor was torn apart by portals and through their portal travels. When questioned about Caydiem's comments, Chris Metzen remained tight lipped, simply saying "You will just have to wait and see about her..." Taken from www.wowwiki.com, and the reason I know that the race is Half-Orc Half-Draenei in the expansion, is because i have a friend who is working with the expansion devolopment.

And if he knew i said anything... :shock:

Level 25
Metzen is greater than Caydiem. Caydiem says lots of stuff. Its at the same level as my random junk

And SURE you have a person in development. SURE they're going to add a race which no one has heard of before now. SURE they're going to add a race which has no way to even get into Azeroth, no reason to JOIN the Alliance and virtually no backstory

And like I said. Metzen didn't say anything. If he knew that Caydiem said something, then he would have probably told my contact if she was right. But he didn't say anything

And my contact knows much more than you ever know. Unlike you, he actually HAS a contact in Blizzard. He knows things about upcoming dungeons which you can only guess at

Level 1
First off, the darkportal has been re-opened so they DO have a way to get into azeroth, second, Garona is technically the leader of her race, and when she killed king Llane she felt terrible about it, because they had been allies and friends, joining the alliance is her way of *making up* for Llane's death.
Also, they did say that the race would not be an existing race in World of Warcraft.

Level 25
Uh... No, the Portal hasn't be reopened. There's going to be an entire quest line DEVOTED to reopening it involving both Khazran and Narraxis, getting the spellbook of Medivh, you know, junk like that

And they said it WOULD be an existing race. They said that to stop the stupid rumours about the Tigon

And like I said, Metzen hasn't told her race. Therefore, she's still open to investigation

And you HONESTLY think the Alliance would accept a bunch of half orcs even when they know they killed one of their kings and brought their kingdom to ruin? At that, I doubt there are enough, if ANY, half orc half draenei in existance for an entire faction. Hell, if the humans didn't take a chance to make peace with the orcs after WC3, I can HARDLY see them making peace with a bunch of half orcs

Oh, and Garona was in the Assassin's League last time we saw her. She was the High Master or something, but she was removed. There's nothing supporting her being the leader of anything at all

Status
Not open for further replies.