• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Game Crashes when i test my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My game crashes when i test my map, it closes the whole game and gives no error. It also crashes when i select my map in the custom game screen in Warcraft 3. my computer recently crashed while the map was open, if that may have something to do with it. If anyone could tell me how to repair Warcraft 3 or the map to make it normal again. Thanks.

before editing your game in world editor remember to remove the preview scrren image from the import manager as from it seems to corrupt itself into nothing when I edit my map and though is usless and this may corrupt the map aswell. Another solution is if a unit of a persific type dies the map cauld just have a fatal error without the box coming up after the fatal error but says whats wrong(this is a problem that I had in my map in once), so try deleating the unit or whatever is causing the problem(if you can find what happens at the time it does) deleat the data from the map and rebuild/reimport it. This should fix the problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.