• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] My Map Keeps Crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
My map is constantly crashing while I'm testing, and also crashes in game (my most recent version on makemehost kept making people crash.), and I was wondering if someone could help me fix it. I am out of ideas for how to fix it. Here's the map: (see bottom). Thanks!

EDIT: Fore more information, I tried attacking with whosyourdaddy on so I could test out a new skill, and it crashed, I clicked my altar (which I took out of the map) and it crashed. And other things have crashed, but I don't remember exactly what they were.

Attachments

• Hero Defense ICELANDS v1.4.w3x
    110.1 KB · Views: 60
Level 16
Moin moin =)

But I found out why you get the crash:
- I just removed the "Trained units" from the altar and it works. Somehow one of these heroes causes the crash, but didn't find to which on of these so far.

Edit: I just removed the Pandaren Brewmaster and the Alchemist and it works now.
Edit 2: Okay I just removed the requirements of these two heroes, add them back to the altar and it works now.
- But I can't tell you, in what cases the requirements gives the crash.

• Heroes Limit
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Limit training of Heroes to 3 for (Player((Integer A)))
  • gold
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Set (Player((Integer A))) Current gold to 1000
          • Player - Set (Player((Integer A))) Current lumber to 250
The trigger "Units and Such" gives me some errors, because there is no unit picked up in the limit function .. I don't know if its just a bug for me but you can use the loop system here too.

Greetings and Peace
Dr. Boom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.