• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map keeps crashing. Help!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay, whenever I play the map I made, it crashes. It is SOO annoying, and because of this I cant play my map anymore after the hours of work I've put into it. I have absolutely NO IDEA what is crashing my map. This started happening yesterday and I forgot what I last did before the map started crashing, but it has nothing to do with triggers (I think..Im not too sure because Im pretty new to worldedit and I only know basics of triggers) or imported files. I've attached a file of my map and I will REALLY REALLY appreciate it if you can atleast help me figure out whats crashing my game because I really dont want the work I put into this map to go to waste.

Attachments

• Winter RPG v1.w3x
    184.2 KB · Views: 45
Level 4
  • Death
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Player 7 (Green)
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Run (This trigger) (checking conditions)
      • Wait 7.00 seconds
      • Hero - Instantly revive (Triggering unit) at (Center of Hero Spawn <gen>), Show revival graphics
Remove this.
  • Trigger - Run (This trigger) (checking conditions)

Level 3
You are the MAN! Thanks sooooooo much for helping me. You have no idea how big this problem was for me and you have no idea how thankful I am right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.