Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Furion Reforged Beta

Submitted by Retera
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is an unmodified Furion model from Reforged Beta build 13769.

If you check my user profile you will see that there is another similar model that I had uploaded. That other model is a fan-made one where I manually tried to dismount MalFurion from his stag, and give him the Druid of the Talon animations.

This model is different. I did not modify this, it is just actually the original Blizzard model for the Furion hero that was later removed from the game. This has another interesting thing about it: This model has leaves on his cloak, rather than a bear skin. In this way, it was made by the Reforged artists to accurately match the old "Furion" model in the game from Reign of Chaos (as opposed to the bear-skin wearing model that was titled "Mal'Furion" in the Frozen Throne).

So, for map developers who want to use Reforged style assets but try to make their map as identical to its non-Reforged counterpart as possible, this model might have a unique appeal, since it stylistically matches the old "Furion" hero from Reign of Chaos rather than all the versions we got in the Reforged release where all versions of Furion were just united/overwritten with the one "MalFurion" hero.
Previews
Contents

Furion Reforged Beta (Model)

Furion Reforged Beta Portrait (Model)

1. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Resources:
    You can't use this model without the skin files, which it won't really let me upload because of Hive Workshop bugs, so here are the original skin files that are needed.
    You must put them at `Units\NightElf\Furion\<nameOfFile>` in the Asset Manager.

Attached Files:

2. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, this is the Furion I was talking about!

3. Ugabunda

Ugabunda

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks a lot for this, looks and works great in-game. But I have troubles making the in-game Unit sound set work. I chose "Furion", but in-game the hero doesn't talk?

4. Malistroth

Malistroth

Resources:
    Resources:
    No portrait animation and no sound unfortunatrely.

5. Goffterdom

Goffterdom

Resources:
    Resources:
    This was missing from the roster, thank you!

6. Ugabunda

Ugabunda

Resources:
    Resources:
    Portrait for me is animated, but I agree with no sound.

7. MfromAzeroth

MfromAzeroth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for uploading this

I don’t understand, why they would remove it in the first place. I mean they dropped Furion’s variations from three models to just one. Just so weird.

8. Ugabunda

Ugabunda

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can anyone who downloaded this and apparently does not have the “no sound” issue comment on how to fix it please?