• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Funny Phrases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I didnt know where to post this,but I felt that it needed to be posted somewhere,so I chose maps =). So lets get on with it,If you continously click a unit(if it has a sound) you will hear it say a funny phrase.
For Example,The Rifleman will say " Oh,theres my drink,Get in my belly!" Another one will say" I dont remember casting Slow on you", or " Lets chat On Battle.Net sometimes........". LoL, It gets pretty funny sometimes,but only few will say funny things,boring people like the Priestess of The Moon will say NOTHING funny,those party poopers.

Level 13
Blizzard definately has a great sense of humor when it comes to that

I loved the sort of triangular relationship that the Dreadlord and the Demonhunter had with "Darkness"

if you click them and hear their annoyed phrases it goes a little something like this:

DH: "Darkness called...but i was on the phone so i missed him. I tried to star 69 Darkness, but his machine picked up. I yelled 'PICK UP THE PHONE DARKNESS!' but he ignored me. Darkness must have been screening his calls."

when you click the dreadlord many times:

DL: *phone ring* "Yes? Darkness, hey what's up? The Demonhunter left you a message? No, i don't have his number."

I love the way Blizzard pokes fun at itself- Such as the Acolyte, in one of his annoyed phrases, Says "My life for Auir- i mean...Nerzhul" This always cracked me up cuz he says "My Life for Nerzul" as a common response, which immediately made me think of Starcraft, apparently Blizzard did too. Also in starcraft the way that the Protoss probe would spout little phrases from Diablo.

my favorite of all time is the last phrase by the Pitlord- if you haven't heard it open up WE and listen.

Level 4
the darkness thingy is funny because actually there are 4 units talking about it: deamonhunter, dreadlord, the "tichondrius" dreadlord and one more, which I don't remember.. if you find it post it here ;)

klovadis

Level 12
Off-topic: That signature will get you to a warning if you don't get another. It's too large.

Anyway, back to the topic. Yes, Blizzard has a sense of humor (even though most of it really isn't funny) =P Lot's of lines are taken from Monthy Python and the Holy Grail.

Favorite Lines:

"You're the king? Well I didn't vote for you!" -Peasant

"Hi, I'm Roy, and I'm a magic addict (or something like that)." "Hi Roy." -Blood Mage

"My o Blade can cut through armor and can still cut a tomato." -Blademaster

Level 5
Off-Topic: Ok,I chnaged my Signature...It was Big..;/
Back to the Topic:
My favorite Phrases are:

"Lets Chat on B.Net sometimes.."- sorceress

"For the ultimate spell, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete"-sorceress"

Ok,thats all..

Level 4
Crypt Fiend and Acolyte and Crypt Lord...

Crypt fiend says...

annoyed 2: Spider sense tiigling (reminds you of spiderman)

annoyed 4:last week my top half was on the Discovery Channel

Annoyed 5: And my bottom half was on animal Planet

Acolyte says..

Anoyed 3: All i see is Blackness.............. oh my hoods down, (makes u know why they even have a hood)

Crypt Lord says...

annoyed 6: ...And they say Blizzard Games dont have bugs.

Kel Thuzad

annoyed 1: evilly said "Cult of the Damned...." i have to put more brocures

Level 12
"20 years of child care service and they call it a cult?" -Kel'thuzad

"I'd kiss you, but I got puke breath."
-Pandaren Brewmaster

"Sorry mon, but the name of the Pink Spear tribe was already taken."
-Rok'han

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU... call me."
-Banshee

Level 9
Shadow Ranger - "Men are from Mars, I'M FROM A GRAVE"

- " Undead walking...damn i'm stinking..."

- babbles something about getting a new work, but they fired her, because she is pale, stinker and nazi

Abomination - "What do we do? Huh?"

- "2+2....ugh thats dificult..." (the ogre mauler as an equal speech but its "2+2=5 right?"

Jaina - "Shhh i'm trying to think here..."
"I cant concentrate with all that noise!"

- "My father is a great commander...altough he is an assh0le"

Level 4
more phrases

Pitlord: I thinmk I have soneone stuck in my teeth

sde effects of magic is my favorite though is is spoken too fast to be able to hear sometimes

"side effects include... and the list goes on... too much to list (this is not what is really is)

Tichondrius says... The Legion needs... a new dental plan, these fangs are killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.