• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Orb

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: JesusHipster
Frozen Orb

You can play as one of the 6 units. Each unit is different in some way. Its kind a open map, but you can go only one way, so its kind a linear rpg. In the map you going to be blocked by different enemies and the goal is to reach the end of the map to victory.

Credits:
Created by DatnessX

Authors notes:
If you like this map, rate.
Previews
Contents

Frozen Orb (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
Your description is very poor. I suggest you follow one of the description templates I always attach when moderating. I Don't even need to open the map so know that the map is simple and very lacking. For instance, why is half of the map empty? why is...

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
[+] Please attach more screenshots too this.
[+] Half the map is unused I suggest creating that area with bounty tile or using It instead of leaving it out.
[+] All the doodads are just scattered and randomly placed around the map, would be nice too clean it up a bit and make it look decent. Don't get too carried away with doodads.

Level 6
This map is extremely simplistic, and has quite a few flaws still. For example, you can walk outside of the map.
There is no goal, there is no victory. The gameplay is easy and boring. Nearly 1/3 of the map is inaccessible. The people in the 'bar' are needlessly aggressive, talking to them is worthless and killing them does nothing. It feels like you just wanted to include curse words into your map.

1/5

Level 19
Your description is very poor. I suggest you follow one of the description templates I always attach when moderating.
I Don't even need to open the map so know that the map is simple and very lacking. For instance, why is half of the map empty? why is there a gold mine when it's an RPG?
I will open it later and probably find a lot of stuff to complain about, fix the map please.

Set to Awaiting update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!