• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Frozen Orb, help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey guys, I made a Frozen Orb spell, is working perfectly, MUI, forget about the leaks, later i remove then.
The problem is, when a unit cast it in the same time other unit cast it in different levels, both adquire the same trigger.Help me!

Attachments

• Frozen Orb - Dimitri - v0.1.w3x
    29.9 KB · Views: 46
Level 8
well, in level 1, its a frozen orb that only spell 1 shard every 0.0... secs.
level 2, its a frozen orb that spell 2 shards every 0.0.. secs.
level 3, its a frozen orb that spell 3 shards every0.0.. secs.

But when i use lvl 3 with a unit and lvl 1 with other unit, the trigger combine.Making to be only 1, the lvl 1 will assume the level 3.

Ill take a look.

EDIT: the problem is that it isn't MUI, thats all i can say. your location variable for the Integer 2 gets replaced before it gets casted because the other one can cast while the other one is still in the casting state, therefore it bugs like this.

You'd have to change the Array of the Integer Variable for each cast, to the same of it's value, then create your dummies at the variable with the different array each cast.

Status
Not open for further replies.