The map is very basic and it seems much people disagree with it.
Nope, everybody agrees with that statement.
The map is
very basic, too basic.
Also, the website says playable size: 212x212 but the warcraft 3 editor version says much different.
Probably because it exceeds the maximum size of the regular editor.
Haha, thanks xD! I'm not much of a terrainer but this was a special occasion for my beloved clan.
You do know Craka_J was being sarcastic, right? (From your sentence, I can't derive whether you reply was meant in an ironic way or not).
- The terrain is way too simple
- Improper starting locations (yellow amost can't move because its starting loc is too close to trees).
- You say that this map is for when a regular map is too small, but you didn't use half of the size, so that statement is complete rubbish.
- Distances are too long, warcraft IS a strategy game - if it takes your army over 5 minutes to get somewhere, it really isn't worth it.
- The second-strongest creeps (corners) are way too strong and don't even have drops... at all.
- Creep camps over level 120? How about you remove ¾th
- Some starting locations have creeps, others don't (not symmetrical).
- Drops are complete rubbish (10% for every level item from 5-10? Serathil? Seriously?)
- HEROES as creeps...