• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Free Suggestions , Send now ~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hey guys , please suggest anything.
FREE SUGGESTIONS , SEND NOW. Please , i really lack in imagination.

You can
>Post Suggestions (Best Suggestion will receive a rep from me :) )
>Provide Model (+rep for the useful model )

This is playable map.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    859.4 KB · Views: 558
  • 2A.png
    2A.png
    542.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Okay, I'm inspired to draw your arena. Would you like some concept art as a suggestion? :)

Another good suggestion .

Im putting some ideas here in this map. I like how the sharp stalagmite designed in the arena. But offcoarse , to be different , i want a bigger and awesome match arena.
attachment.php

@ DSGamer , Yes , as long as it has a great effort XD

Attachments

• 123SADFA123.png
    123SADFA123.png
    659.5 KB · Views: 203
Level 36
You could start off by telling us what the terrain is meant for, so that we can better
understand what you need and more easily provide suggestions to suit said need. >.>

I won't just fling out "MOAR LAVA" and "MAEK BIG DEMON FORTRESS STATU" before
I know what you want to achieve with this.

Level 34
It's for a map? Could we get shots using the 'Game Camera' on? It looks really good so far, but I'm curious how the textures hold up in close.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

If this is the arena, you're coming close to what I'd imagined :D

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well. here's what I had in mind. 2 exits for both heroes fighting on a rocky surface surrounded by lava. It's not finished and polished mainly because I rushed it but you could also add sort of a spot for spectators or even make it a dungeon-like environment by lowering the whole thing and making it seem like a gladiator arena, i mean a demonic one :D. Maybe add hanging cages from the ceiling?

212788-albums5632-picture69897.png

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Lower the walls, it's more fun to feel an open-er environment than a hallway.

Level 30
Any suggestions , please

attachment.php

attachment.php

First Screenie - You should darken the walls of the structure and also doodads to bestly fit with the terrain's mood, dark and scary.

Second Screenie - For the second, add some special effect. To me the terrain it looks good already but maybe adding special effect for realisticness. Such as in the Core, add some maybe a big fire orb circling it.

Additional - I cannot really see, if you are planning maybe to make this an arena game or Hero Arena. How about make Flying Heroes that can go through lava but make random traps in the lava that a flame pillar will randomly spawn and damages enemy in that point.
Also I prefer add some fogs into it. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.