• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Force Commander

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Force Commander - character of warhammer 40k.

Keywords:
wh40k, force, commander, space, marine.
Contents

Force Commander (Model)

Force Commander (Model)

Reviews
21:08, 13th Mar 2010 General Frank: Looks like you took the anims off some WH models. This is not allowed. If you do not do that, I need some proof. No proof, no approval. Send me your WIPs and I decide to approve this here.

M

21:08, 13th Mar 2010
General Frank:

Looks like you took the anims off some WH models. This is not allowed. If you do not do that, I need some proof.

No proof, no approval. Send me your WIPs and I decide to approve this here.

Huh, how can you TAKE animation from a WH model. As far as I know, the script kills all animations. Why you mr. moderator try to prove the opposite? By finding a script which preserves animations for example.

However the model looks awesome by using ingame textures only, but it has too many polies and the size is too big. I suggest to drop some details.

Level 3
Q: Why is it that using animations from another game is against rulezz but you can use animations from warcraft 3 models? I mean ethically it's the same thing aint it?

Level 11
This looks almost exactly like in WH 40k, lucky there are some parts that are not so alike, this we know this is not a rip :[

Great job 5/5

Level 22
cause 1. its the games property, it would violate the EULA, IP, etc. 2. someone else made it, not you.

You're allowed to modify ingame units for ingame purposes, but you cannot take meshes/animations from other games to use inside wc3. same with other games.

Level 4
Thats some impressive stuff... Great anim. Gotta love the texturing too ^^
4.5/5 until this crap about you being accused of rippin though.

Level 12
Yeah, really GF, approve it.

I don't see where all these polies are going, though. Someone give me a poly-view image of the model?