• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flesh Titan

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
My attempt at recreating the World of Warcraft Flesh Titan boss from Naxxramas (Thaddius) but also my first submission to the forum.

259547-ff084c54839fd60c2e3969fc6902e6e9.png

Flesh titans are powerful Scourge constructs built from multitudes of corpses stitched together. They can be made of storm giant bodies, or in the case of Thaddius, the remains of women and children. It is said that their souls are fused together, eternally bound within a foul prison of flesh. - Wowpedia

Update 05/14/2023
  • Fixed some issues involving the belt.
  • Fixed the sleep/birth animation so that the left hand acts in a more natural way.

Made using Retera's Model Studio.
Previews
Contents

Flesh Titan (Model)

Flesh Titan Icon (Icon)

Flesh Titan Portrait (Model)

Level 1
Nice, I like it. He looks like Thanos's brother. hehe. I was actually searching for research paper writers online because I got assignments from my mentor and I don't have much time to write them and that is why one of my friends suggest me to take help from an online essay writer. So, I was searching for it online and I found your post link and I really like your work and that is why I came here to appreciate you.

Last edited: