• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Decay Flesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
But it always say Save Fail?
Problems.jpg

If someone can help +REP
EDIT: Every place that saved also fail.

Last edited:
Level 13
add .mdx at the model's name of the end?
EDIT: I tried,it WORK!! THANKS! +REP
EDIT 2: How can i change the animation into the model?(First,i use animation controller,then i click Decay Flesh,click Always Loop,and play animation,after i saved the model,and i imported to the WE,the model doesn't is the animation of Decay Flesh?)
EDIT 3: How can i change the size of the model? =.=

Just create a unit, play decay animation and set animation speed to 0%. Then create a trigger that checks when a unit is issued an order targeting an object. If unit-type of (Target unit of issued order) equal to (your fake corpse), then add it in a unit group that periodically checks the position of the ordered unit and the corpse's. If the distance is less than 140, then remove the corpse from the game and Hero - Create item for the ordered unit.

Level 13
Just create a unit, play decay animation and set animation speed to 0%. Then create a trigger that checks when a unit is issued an order targeting an object. If unit-type of (Target unit of issued order) equal to (your fake corpse), then add it in a unit group that periodically checks the position of the ordered unit and the corpse's. If the distance is less than 140, then remove the corpse from the game and Hero - Create item for the ordered unit.

Could you give me the triggers please?(Oh god,it is damn confused!)

Level 13
Status
Not open for further replies.