• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corpse Decay Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Im having a problem in a map regarding a corpse decay problem. I am editing a map to learn how maps work. When a unit dies, it instantly decays leaving no corpse.
In gameplay constants, the decay time is set to 6 (for bones, flesh, etc). Units are set to "can raise, does decay". That leaves me to think the original creator placed in some sort of trigger, but I don't know what im looking for. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Level 33
warning: If you use the "unit - remove *unit*" can cause leaks if you use it not carefully (such as wrong usage of "set unit flag explode on death", make sure to use it carefully.

If you're scared of leak-probability, just set the unit "Can't raise, does not decay"
Once die, hide that unit
It will leave a delay death-trace for about 2-3 seconds before completely disappear

Status
Not open for further replies.