• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

First Map Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Behold, Empire! My first map to upload!
Screenshot requested - Screenshot provided!
Full details:

Map name : Elven City
Map Creator : idodik
Current Station : Beta (working on triggers)
Summary :
Daithos Shadowstalker, elven king over castle and throne, returns to his city after a weary battle with the damned Legion. As he returns he meets many peoples and reexplores his beloved city.
Only the Legion are not just finished with him...

Features :
- I daresay I put a million into the terrain, although it's quite flat from cliff levels.
- Many models created by all sorts of Hive users

Credits:
Arcane Glaive - Infrisios
Bloodelf Pack - General Frank
Bloodelf Guardian (City Guardian) - Mc !
Skeleton King - donut 3.5

Attachments

• ElvenCity.jpg
    ElvenCity.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Level 15
Sounds decent. Anyway, to take a screenshot. First press Print Screen when you want to take the screen shot. Then, open an image program (like paint) and press Ctrl+V. You then just have to save the image and attach it on your post.
Then, there is this attachment option when you go to advanced posting, you can use that to add the screem shot to your post and people would not have to download it :D.

Level 22
True, its best to have a little more information, or perhaps a preview of already finished work, before posting. the drive-by "hey I'm going to make a map" doesn't really do much. I do wish you luck on your first map, though. Just don't try to accomplish too much while you familiarize with the world editor. Start off simple, then go more complex.
-VGsatomi

Level 12
Thanks everyone. I'll be glad to bring a screenshot, but I don't know how. The guy earlier mentioned using "Print Screen", but I searched and didn't find it.
I'd appreciate it if anyone helped, thanks.

Level 12
This thread is pointless.

There is no information in it and the only posts in it are ones saying there's nothing being described.

Status
Not open for further replies.