• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Final Fantasy: Versus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello Everyone.
Im making a AoS based Final Fantasy map. Which includes unique: Models, Items, Skins, Icons, Spells and new terrain.

At the moment the Terrain is getting done. The other side like heroes is still on early works

Forum link: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Final_Fantasy_Versus/index.php?act=idx

So i got already 2 GUI makers, 1 terrainer, 2 Icon makers. So need modeler i guess

I have few friends who help me at builds and other important GFX (Minimap and loadingscreen etc etc.)

See pictures futher ahead

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Level 5
i suggest to forget the dota template complete >_>
there are to much maps based on this terrain out now o.o
also if you will change it o.o
it still is boring o.o

Level 2
Do you want hero icons or if you have the builds for chars I could easily match up a perfect icon for the certain move >>.

Level 2
Well I'm better at it >.> But anyway, I'm off to making the hero ones then... Know any sites with high quality images?

Level 13
Hello Everyone.
Im making a Dota Template based Final Fantasy map. Which includes unique: Models, Skins, Icons, Spells and new terrain.

At the moment the progress isn't far, i have only searched models and made the forum for the map.

Forum link: http://z11.invisionfree.com/Final_Fantasy_Versus/index.php?act=idx

So basically im looking for Terrainer and JASS or GUI maker. And Also modeler would be nice :thumbs_up:

I have few friends who help me at builds and other important GFX (Minimap and loadingscreen etc etc.)

I would apreciate if someone could help me. Once i get some things done on map i will upload pics aswell.

Thanks in advance

the genre is called AoS , not DotA

Level 14
Are you making it so that it includes all FF's or just certain ones.

P.S. which cloud model are you using? if you have cloud at all.

Level 11
Are you making it so that it includes all FF's or just certain ones.

P.S. which cloud model are you using? if you have cloud at all.

Characters from: FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF12 and Dirge Of Cerberus.
Not sure about dirge yet.

Items are basically can taken from each game.

I have Kitabatakes Cloud model atm but Nightbrowler said that he had other mb better cloud model in store for me.

If map gets more popular i think someone will make models and skins for the project.

Level 14
mmm that sounds good. NightBrowler can usually get ridiculously good models that no one else seems to find.. (ie he has a japanese friend/contact lol)

but i do have the cloud model that the Last Istari was giving out, though it might not be what you're looking for, it's the Kingdom Hearts version.

Level 14
I'll give it to you, since the rep requirement was 3, and you seem to have 3 rep now :)

I just need to hook up my computer, I'm on my parent's right now, but I'll tell them I need to get a couple of files off. send me a pm if you have any questions or contact info you need.

Level 3
i suggest to forget the dota template complete >_>
there are to much maps based on this terrain out now o.o
also if you will change it o.o
it still is boring o.o

DotA is so booooooooring :p
Im only doing the terrain to kill time while waiting for Age of Conan to arrive in my mail. (f*ing internet shop screwed me over with numbers of copies in store)

Edit:
I will post pictures of the terrain for this MOD here in this singel thread.
Bird view - Old and New

The Beach

The Crater/ Snowy Plains

It is not complete, still needs a fine touch here and there.
This is around... 10-14 hours work i think.

Level 1
O boy

Well I'm better at it >.> But anyway, I'm off to making the hero ones then... Know any sites with high quality images?

OOooohh boy, you still need to learn a lot in the big big world of gfx...you know, pasting in an high quality image is not the art of making Icons...if he would want Default Icons he would´ve picked default img´s from war3...but he doesnt...so I think this is the reason why he will take mine:razz:

Anyways, I´m M0St, Rysis Iconmaker...

Level 11
Bump

OOooohh boy, you still need to learn a lot in the big big world of gfx...you know, pasting in an high quality image is not the art of making Icons...if he would want Default Icons he would´ve picked default img´s from war3...but he doesnt...so I think this is the reason why he will take mine:razz:

Anyways, I´m M0St, Rysis Iconmaker...
Okay good to have iconmaker also.

Bumping for cause i could need modeler :cool:

ok is i know that this is a little late but heres a good shinra model, and a blitzball for no reason:D
midgar-high file size:hohum:
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47404&prev=status%3Dg%26s%3Dmidgar%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
blitzabll
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49599&prev=status%3Dg%26s%3Dblitzball%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

Level 11
ok is i know that this is a little late but heres a good shinra model, and a blitzball for no reason:D
midgar-high file size:hohum:
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=47404&prev=status%3Dg%26s%3Dmidgar%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
blitzabll
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=49599&prev=status%3Dg%26s%3Dblitzball%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

The Midgard is too BIG to my map and its not that good on the pic (dont know about in-game pic). And The Blitzball could be usefull, i could use it as Attack Missile on Wakka. So thanks.

midgar is too big but it looks good in-game,btw im making a wakka world champion so far here it is(no model yet)
th_Texture.jpg

Level 1
adaf

Hmmm that thingy rly looks nice, just waht is it?

Btw, we stil need some ppl to help out, SO HELP OUT PPL!:thumbs_up:

Level 1

Im taking aprox 1 month to release. Depends how fast i can get my Loading screen and minimap icon and few models i requested.

Belongs when you say me to get it right format and tell me where to send it to you? -_-

Level 4
There is message for rysis:

Rysis, käytä siihen siniseen shockwaveen valmista spelliä : Crushing Wave.
En ole vielä ehtinyt tehdä loppuja taikoja, mutta niiden pitäisi onnistua aika helposti. Voitko vielä lähettää vaikka täällä private messagena minkälaisia niitten muiden taikojen piti olla tarkalleen?

Level 1
Allright, so the map is kida done, we still need builds and stuff. Any other peepz want to help out. We still leak models, like Tifa or Yuffie. Any modeler out there? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.