• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Final Fantasy Versus: EX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
logocopy.png

Well i needed to make new edit of this topic. With pictures and other important stuff.

Here is some pictures
Bird view - Old and New

The Beach

The Crater/ Snowy Plains

The terrain is soon complete like 97%, few things are still going to be added.

Info
=======
-This map is based on popular Single Player RPG known as Final Fantasy.
It Features unique spells, items, characters taken from Final fantasy 7-10 worlds and few side projects such as dirge of cerberus or Crisis Core.

-Terrain is exclusive even its been made from basic AoS template. I don't want word "dota" used in same phrase as my My map

-Map has diffrent modes than dota or any other AoS map. There will be Arena type picking, instead of taverns. Gameplay is 5v5 (+Computers).
Beta release will include 12 heroes. In the end there should be 35-40 heroes, not sure yet.

-The Continents are Besaid (FF10) & Shinra Midgard (FF7)

Working Team / Recruit
================
-I have few mates who are helping me.
One is making me icons and other very important GFX.
-I Got 2 who are making some item and hero suggestions and are beta testers.
-Also have 2 who are making GUI spells for me and helping with triggers, but they are prety busy with their own projects, so i need help a bit with spells.
-Modeler/Skinner would be needed.

Rewards
=======
+Fame
+Credits to F9 and Loading Screen
+Reputation in Hive
+Beta tester seat
+and happy smilie : )

Overall Progress
============
The game is at alpha status. I need to do few spells, and couple items and fix main triggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.