• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Project: Final Fantasy AoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I want to create a Final Fantasy AoS. I mean something like an advanced team-deathmatch. 2 Teams fight against each other, supported by Soldiers bzw Rebells. The map will look like a giant city, if I will include houses, where it's possible to enter isn't clear at this time.
Such a giant project isn't possible for one person, so I ask you for help. I need engaget mappers and moddelers.
If anyone is interesseted in this project:
just say :)

Gr33tz

Level 22
There is another FF AoS map on this site...it was good, but left a lot of room for improvement. Examine it and say to yourself "how can I do better?" as well as know what your competition is. Good Luck.

Soldiers vs Rebels? How about something with a more FF theme? Like maybe New Yevon vs The Youth League? Or the Empire vs Figaro? Or even Shin-ra vs Avalanche?
-VGsatomi

Level 5
I didn't mean Shin-ra Soldiers and Turks vs Avalanche Rebells.
I looked the FF AoS, at the skills usw and I came to the result that that's not what I'm planing. This is like a normal AoS with Heros named like Final Fantasy Chars and there are Heros from all Final Fantasy parts. I tried to contact the creator, but I think the froum is down or something. I couldn't write a pm, mail or ICQ.
My plan:
-Only Heros from FF7
-not a normal AoS like that. I thought, that one players plays the shin-ra and one the rebells similar like a footmen wars: getting units automatically over time, grading up units, grading up buildings.
-mutating heros. I mean that the heros learn new skills when they reach a specific lvl. I planed that they also change there skin, but I think, that's to complicated.
-teamskills: Skills which belongs to the chosen character from start up. I imagine something like the chavalier-ability from FF7, where Cloud defects a spell or a attack to himself if a femin character is targeted. These skills will change when the char. morphs.
-More story based, not a tournement like the other map is.

I think that shows more about what I'm planing, so i will repeat: I need help, guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.