• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Info about some projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello. I've been sick for a short time now, so I have worked on my 2 Star Wars projects. They are soon done, so I'm gonna write info about them:

In "Star Wars: Battle For The Galaxy" there are two teams. Rebels and the empire. Each team starts on a large Command ship. Each team aslo has a commander. If the commander dies that team will loose. Anyway about the Command Ships. The player who is the commander can build soldiers and aircrafts in the command ship. All other players choose a soldier class and grab a ship. It is possible to destroy the command ships. First someone must destroy the shield from inside. then just blast the ship. If your team looses your command ship, don't worry. There are alot of planets from the SW galaxy. You can land om them and hide. The commander can bring workers to a planet and build a base. So try to move around the commander. The empire starts with Death Star and the Rebels start with Yavin.

The second Sw map i'm making is Star Wars Builder. It's simillar to Village Builder and Lotr Builder. You choose a race: Rebels, Empire, Republic, CIS, Trade Federation, Remenant, Gungans, Wookies, Ewoks, Wampas and Jabba's Forces. More Races will maybe come.
Some of you maybe doesn't know what the Remenant is so i will tell. Play Jedi Knight.....:spell_breaker:

Status
Not open for further replies.