• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars Risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So i am making a star wars Risk. I started it some weeks ago and have put some hard time into making the map. It follows the traditional warcraft-risk style conquer system with a barracks/circle of power (but futuristic)/turret. All the planets have been made and triggered and you can play on planets like:

Kashyyyk, Mustafar, Coruscant, Hoth, Naboo, Tatooine, Mandalore, Mechis III, Mon Calamari, Dagobah, Utapau, Mygeeto, Endor, Polis Massa, Peragus Space Station, and Kamino.

Units INCLUDE (not all): wookies, gungans, droids, rebels, imperials, ewoks, tusken raiders and mandalorians

The planets are all connected by a special space bridges as their are NO space units. The map is already at a whopping 3.2 MB optimized and their just isnt room for them. Heroes are the next thing on the to do list as i get input for game modes.

For a star wars map its pretty epic however i would like some input on game modes.

Status
Not open for further replies.