• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space 0.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
(working on project banner)

Space

What is it?
An epic sized map for WCIII featuring many units, buildings, upgrades and the ability to go into space exploring other planets and distant galaxy's.
The map is a RTS styled map with the huge 480X480 map size which will allow far more possibilities for adding extra features
What do i have so far?
This information will be necessary for you if you want to help me so if you want t help me read this. Here will be a list of units i have now.

Melee
Builder (the simple builder unit, builds all basic buildings.
Swordsman (the basic melee soldier variation 1)
Axeman (the basic melee soldier variation 2)
Halberdier (the basic melee soldier variation 3)

Ranged
Archer (the basic archer for ranged attacks)
Longbow Archer (the upgraded version more range, damage and HP)
Crossbow Archer (the second upgraded version more range, damage, HP and less attack speed)

Siege
Mangonel (the first siege unit in the game. Good versus buildings or many units)

Water
Trading Boat (the basic trade boat if you will move it to a friendly Trading Dock you will receive an amount of gold)
Fishing Ship (the basic fishing ship. This unit can build a net on a fish spot for income)
Construction Ship (the ''builder'' for the water. It can make a sea barrier to keep your trading ships safe)
Frigate (the first good ship in the game which can deal damage to other ships and damage buildings close to the shore)
Galleon (The second good ship in the game being bigger and with more cannons it deals far more damage then the frigate)

Screenshots
A list of screenshots taken from inside the editor or inside the game
no screenshots are available yet they will be posted at 11 or 12 or 13 Juni
Team
No team yet i am the only person. Want to join? Post in this topic and maybe show some of your work

Status
Not open for further replies.