• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Space (Name, unit, system ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
(working on project banner)

Space

What is it?
An epic sized map for WCIII featuring many units, buildings, upgrades and the ability to go into space exploring other planets and distant galaxy's.
The map is a RTS styled map with the huge 480X480 map size which will allow far more possibilities for adding extra features
What do i have so far?
This information will be necessary for you if you want to help me so if you want t help me read this. Here will be a list of units i have now.

Melee
Builder (the simple builder unit, builds all basic buildings.
Swordsman (the basic melee soldier variation 1)
Axeman (the basic melee soldier variation 2)
Halberdier (the basic melee soldier variation 3)

Ranged
Archer (the basic archer for ranged attacks)
Longbow Archer (the upgraded version more range, damage and HP)
Crossbow Archer (the second upgraded version more range, damage, HP and less attack speed)

Siege
Mangonel (the first siege unit in the game. Good versus buildings or many units)

Water
Trading Boat (the basic trade boat if you will move it to a friendly Trading Dock you will receive an amount of gold)
Fishing Ship (the basic fishing ship. This unit can build a net on a fish spot for income)
Construction Ship (the ''builder'' for the water. It can make a sea barrier to keep your trading ships safe)
Frigate (the first good ship in the game which can deal damage to other ships and damage buildings close to the shore)
Galleon (The second good ship in the game being bigger and with more cannons it deals far more damage then the frigate)

What I'm asking you to do for me?
I need idea's for units, buildings, upgrades and systems use the template at the bottom to say your idea's
Rules for posting here
1.Use the template at the bottom of the post
2.Got anything other to say then an idea? send me a private message
Template
[ESIMPLETABLE="Idea Name"]Necessary
Category:
Stats:
Description
Sugggestion
Model:
Icon:
Abilities:
Extra:

Just a post:[/eSIMPLETABLE]
Trebuchet]
Trebuchet
Necessary
Category:Siege
Stats: 100 siege damage 750 health 5 armour
Description:Bla bla bla

Suggestions
Model: Link
Icon: Link
Abilities: Destroy (destroys the trebuchet)
Extra:

Just a post: +rep (or anything else you cant post in the necessary or suggestion parts
When you did copy the template and filled it in remove the capital e and the e from the [/box] part

Everything together
Look into the what i have section if you want to make an unit for me. Use the template to post the just a post is for any information you can't put in the others.

Last edited:
Level 4
Units you say?

What about having to tech until Tier X before being able to go to the space with a rocket or somethin?

Add big animals and chivalry, also flying units

Level 10
Orbital Satellite
Necessary
Category: Support Structure
Stats: 175 Chaos dmg, 1500 HP, 7 armour
Description: A satellite armed with a laser cannon, but mainly used for research. Capable of firing from space onto a planet (while in orbit)

Sugggestion
Model:
Icon:
Abilities: Crash (crashes satellite into another unit, killing both, and dealing AOE damage)
Extra: Contains upgrades for other units of the same age.

Status
Not open for further replies.