• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Calling Final Fantasy VII Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello guys,

long story short i made this ff7 demo.
and its 82% the REAL DEAL

NOT like other Final Fantasy 7 maps youve seen,

this thread is for discussing this project :)

i intend to make a ff7 campaign involving a NEW character and his life in the final fantasy VII world so START THINKING!! please brainstorm with me!

so far it will start in midgar where you have been hired to do jobs for don corneo.. there will be turk fights etc (i have Turk models AND rufus!)

if your a Final fantasy fan feel free to give an idea :)
no matter who you are.

HERE IS MY CAMPAIGN DEMO!!
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/970aaj/_files/Final Fantasy VII.w3n

Level 4
haha thanks valentine,
hmmm i thort about it and i might make the first part include my character and party working for the don/or someone else, searching for the temple of ancients in the forest,
that way terraining will be easier. midgar will take a bit of work,

btw i changed my mind about the active atb system, after playing my demo again, i noticed the wait wasnt a big deal, i think ill just perfect the wait system first, queing commands in a completly active system will take a bit of trial and error..

Status
Not open for further replies.