• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy RPG Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I have created a rough Demo of a final fantasy VII campaign, (better than any i have seen so far).

it includes -working atb battle system.
-working menu screen (only equip, materia and item accessible).
-working item use and quantity measurement.

NOTE: this is just a draft and i am aware of multiple errors in the systems so you dont have to be too critical,

im working on a totally new improved version including a "flawless" ATB system

SORRY,. the demo is no longer available as it was in the pastebin,

a new, great, version is on its way!

Level 4
.. im still not sure what you mean Handycombinder, i use an ATB system, so a character gets a turn when his ATB fills, my new system will use a dexterity real variable to determine how long it takes for the bar to fill, cool huh? :p

hey vercas , i may seem dumb asking but whats DGUI, is it a tool?

Level 4
To=vercas: sounds really cool, ill jus stik with wat im doing, my atb battle system is coming along nicely, all thats left is abilitys, damage calculation which is dependant on stat calculation which hasnt been done, and then the menu system which shouldnt be too hard since ive pretty much done it b4, and then the story/environments/events etc ill slowly get through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.