• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fetish

Inspired by Diablo II Fetish.

Everything is scratch made, from the texture to the mesh and the animations.

If you're going to post screenshots of D2 or say "it's not like the original one" STFU and GTFO. =)

666 polies! Absolutely evil!

-- UPDATE --

Fixed some anims and added some others. Also some minor fixes in the mesh.
- 5 Portrait animations available now
- Portrait camera shakes :p
hope you like it.

-- UPDATE --

Now it has attachment points and a Birth animation. =)

* If you use it in your project, give me credits, but more important than that, PM me with you project link, cos I love seeing my models being used by people :p

WARNING: This model shows many bugs and lack features in Magos Model Editor. It only performs correctly in-game.

Keywords:
ratman, fetish, flayer, soul killer, stygian doll, kurast, diablo, native, tiki, panties
Contents

Fetish (Model)

Assets
Reviews
17:24, 2nd Sep 2009 Pyritie: Creepy and awesome :P
Level 3
Harrr

I hated these lil Bastards back in Diablo 2!!! And for that they surely will get a honourable nice place in my now-fetish-infested-how-good-is-that jungle...
As you demanded i will pm you the link to the map for comfyness when i embedded the model and playtested. I´m too tired already now for this (5:47am, europe!)

I hated these lil Bastards back in Diablo 2!!! And for that they surely will get a honourable nice place in my now-fetish-infested-how-good-is-that jungle...
As you demanded i will pm you the link to the map for comfyness when i embedded the model and playtested. I´m too tired already now for this (5:47am, europe!)
Nice! I'd love to see it. :thumbs_up:

Level 4
What the... just browsing the hive for diablo models and bamm! A Fetish!!!
Anyway it looks good and all but its shoulders make it look weird and inhuman. It's a great fetish model though.

Level 6
OooProBlem

Thanks! =)

string range? I don't get it. The secret is viewable, it is not in the model properties...

I'm gonna update this model soon, and I will take your suggestions into account. I plan to add a spell slam animation (taunting) and a attack slam animation (biting). A birth anim would be good too, since they are raised by Fetish Shamans.

hi Friend, i Have A problem with this model,
when i import this and use it.
it could not load. its just a blank model.
what will i do with this ?