• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Greetings,

Out of curiosity I was wondering of what people think is the perfect visual appearance for a woman. Post a picture of your ideal (even women should post their female ideals). If someone feels like having equality then don't complaint; open a thread for male perfection instead.

Please refrain from using excessive nudity or sarcastic trolling pictures.

EDIT: Note that the people does not necessarily need to be real. Also, if nudity is what you think is perfection then post it, or give a link or something if it's too extreme for the website.

Li Man has been my ideal of female beauty for some time now. There is something special about those sharp yet round features. Also the clothes in this picture are lovely.
Ethicity: Asian/Chinese
liman24.jpg

Level 22
Aim too tired to google anything. Blond, blue eyes or brown hair/red hair and blue/green eyes. When blond: not bitchy, not horney, nothing to resemble a whore. You see there are those blond princesses with big eyes that attract me.

A skinny body, fit, showing signs of doing sports and eating healthy low fat food mostly fruits and juice.

I hate big boobs, I hate unreal/silicon breasts or whatever, I like natural ones.

If beauty can be combined with intelligence, now that's perfect. In most cases the smartest aren't so attractive and vice-versa

Level 11
@ Lich Prince

I see you succeeded in getting a picture where she was properly dressed! :) Maryse Ouellet is a surprisingly beautiful name. Her neck and shoulders are very fine.

@ Zombie

I only see a few beautiful Latinas whenever I look, but when I do see one, gosh they can be adorable.

Level 25
I'm not really able to say "This is what a woman should look like", but I can always post some of my "ideals" :p

Susan Coffey (DeviantArt)
Lora Palmer (DeviantArt)
Marta Ireth (DeviantArt)

In general I'm a sucker for:
Red, Brown and Black/Raven hair.
Eyes, wonderful eyes! No matter if they are brown, green, blur or whatever.
Curves, in diffrence from most people, I don't really like "megahuge breats" and the typical timeglas woman... I like it neutral :)
(If you are over 18 and got a DeviantArt-accout, here is an example of what I mean)
Of course, breats can be "bigger", but just as long as they are natural (I really hate silicon)

I'm going to stop here, 'couse I could rant on forever; hope I didn't waste to much of your time :p

Level 11
@ Arowanna92

I fully agree, at Susan Coffey. The red hair colour and smooth pale skin is wonderful.

Opposite to the general idea, it seems breasts are not something people value the highest. And imho well defined collarbones beats breasts anytime! But of course it's the overall appearance that really does the difference.

Level 12
I see you succeeded in getting a picture where she was properly dressed! :) Maryse Ouellet is a surprisingly beautiful name. Her neck and shoulders are very fine.

It wasn't easy, but being such a big fan of hers, I managed to find a few between the pix on my PC.

Curly red hair.

Thought you'd go for something more...Metalheadish.

Awesome one there.

As for the Breasts thing, I really don't care if they were huge or normal sized, just not small.

Level 6
Most definitely, but not exactly what I meant with this thread. Let's just pretend for a second you are not in love with anyone, and I ask you which woman in the world or fictional world is the most beautiful. Then, what would you reply?

Alright. But firstly, definitely not fictional. I can't grasp that really. Finding some other guys imaginary depiction of his conception of a beautiful female... Well, don't work.

I definitely don't always find blond blue eyed caucasian girls attractive.

Level 11
This thread clearly shows societies objectification of women.

This thread is about beauty not debate. But anyway, objectification of women or, or man, or any person is completely natural. Seeing a living person with an objective view is not necessarily bad. It does not at all mean "Hawt gal im gonna smack that". Aesthetic perfection has been attempted at achieving throughout human history, and above all the aesthetics of a female is usually what tops it, through a man's eyes. Women think the same about men and it is not uncommon for them to look at a man and see him through an objective view. If you wish to conduct feminist ideas, go elsewhere. Personally, I appreciate a woman just as much as a man when it comes to equality and I can see a girl as an object just as much as a boy.

Level 34
Personally, I appreciate a woman just as much as a man when it comes to equality and I can see a girl as an object just as much as a boy.
This is sad, you don't even deny it. People are not objects for our enjoyment. They are not something we can use, take, or own.

Level 17
This is sad, you don't even deny it. People are not objects for our enjoyment. They are not something we can use, take, or own.

I agree with this guy, it's.. odd to think of females as 'objects'.:vw_wtf: A bit too many video games I think, but HERE IS AN IMAGE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN YAY WE ARE BACK ON TOPIC :D Found it on google.
Name: Angelina Jolie.

b048d3fd387bb5c6_most-beautiful-woman-angelina-jolie.jpg

:vw_love:

Level 16
Brombie is probably right. But let me just say: Love is coming from the heart. Not from the hormones in your blood.. If you love a girl from your heart, THEN Brombie is right.. the other situation is most probably a cover for the subject of this thread.

Level 5
It is fun, but off topic :)

Even though it happens to be in the bounds of what is understood as the topic, that is, the idea of female perfection and its embodiements, you characterize such posts as off topic?

You don't need to be so shy as to refrain from posting your own. Had I the fortune to posses a waifu, I would post up images myself.
Ronery... so ronery...

Level 11
Even though it happens to be in the bounds of what is understood as the topic, that is, the idea of female perfection and its embodiements, you characterize such posts as off topic?

You don't need to be so shy as to refrain from posting your own. Had I the fortune to posses a waifu, I would post up images myself.
Ronery... so ronery...

I only mean mai waifu has little to do with discussion of female beauty in the shape of perfection and more to do with stuffing the Internet even more full with mindless chatter. But if you do indeed see some mai waifu as your ideal image of a girl then post away.

Btw, mai waifu, Diva from Blood+:
diva-from-blood-plus.jpg
(Best picture I could find. Can't believe there is not fanart capturing her true self)

Level 14
Hmm... :D from the outside - Very beutifol face, DARK BLACK eyes and hair, it will work for me if there are no boobs, but i wount say 'NO' to a girl with boobs xD. The ass could be BIG or small, doesn't matter. :D And from the inside - smart, not very smart, maybe in the scale from 1 to 10 - 7 or 8, i hate very smart girls, but also very stupid ones. :D (sorry for my mistakes - in my country we don't speak english :D)

This thread only goes to show what you men think about women, you only like them for looks. You should like a women for their personality, not what they look like. You will have a longer lasting relationship with someone you love for their personality, than that of someone you love for looks. In fact, that is not love, that is lust, and lust usually turns around and bites you in the ass. Good looks, and a good personality are hard to come by, but when you find them, you have found a very special girl.

Level 13
This thread only goes to show what you men think about women, you only like them for looks. You should like a women for their personality, not what they look like. You will have a longer lasting relationship with someone you love for their personality, than that of someone you love for looks. In fact, that is not love, that is lust, and lust usually turns around and bites you in the ass. Good looks, and a good personality are hard to come by, but when you find them, you have found a very special girl.

I find it completely absurd and disgusting and even misogynistic that you'd label women by their personality. In fact your obsession with personality and how you feel like you have any sort of right to label one personality over another and choose a woman over others simply for her personality is just disgusting.

This whole agenda of yours for a right kind of personality is just downright sick. It tell women they have to adhere to a certain personality rather than be themselves!

Manpigs like you are what's wrong with the world today.

Level 6
I believe the topic was about the visuality of a woman.
Not a debate on whether the female race are infact attractive because of character or by appearance.

By the way, I personally think it's downright sick to view animated figures as attractive or anything related on that matter.

240px-Venus_von_Willendorf_01.jpg

Level 17
Out of curiosity I was wondering of what people think is the perfect visual appearance for a woman.

This thread is about the perfection of the woman's appearance, if you want to talk about personality then please open a thread for feminine personality. Don't bring your hatred until you have actually read the thread first.

fat_women_250x251.jpg

8) Fat womens:vw_love:

I find it completely absurd and disgusting and even misogynistic that you'd label women by their personality. In fact your obsession with personality and how you feel like you have any sort of right to label one personality over another and choose a woman over others simply for her personality is just disgusting.

This whole agenda of yours for a right kind of personality is just downright sick. It tell women they have to adhere to a certain personality rather than be themselves!

Manpigs like you are what's wrong with the world today.

Manpig? Really now, a personality gets you farther in life, looks is lust. You need to love someone for who they are, not what they look like. Ask anyone in a successful marriage, they will say the same.

I do not appreciate you taking such tone towards me, and I am reporting your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.