• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
This thread only goes to show what you men think about women, you only like them for looks. You should like a women for their personality, not what they look like. You will have a longer lasting relationship with someone you love for their personality, than that of someone you love for looks. In fact, that is not love, that is lust, and lust usually turns around and bites you in the ass. Good looks, and a good personality are hard to come by, but when you find them, you have found a very special girl.

I agree wholeheartedly but when looking at women, what do you see first? Her tangible corporeal beauty or her intangible ethereal personality? At first glance, you're obviously going to see the former. It's by meeting her that you can actually assess her personality.

My ideal woman (in terms of physical beauty) is curvaceous and has a demure look but confidence in her heart.
tumblr_lb0m07zlG61qazx09o1_500.png

Level 11
This thread is about the perfection of the woman's appearance, if you want to talk about personality then please open a thread for feminine personality. Don't bring your hatred until you have actually read the thread first.

Well put. Thank you.

What is the name of the girl in the picture? I say, she looks fabulous.

I agree wholeheartedly but when looking at women, what do you see first? Her tangible corporeal beauty or her intangible ethereal personality? At first glance, you're obviously going to see the former. It's by meeting her that you can actually assess her personality.

My ideal woman (in terms of physical beauty) is curvaceous and has a demure look but confidence in her heart.
tumblr_lb0m07zlG61qazx09o1_500.png

That is true, but that is only till I meet her, if I talk to her, and she is mean, or has a dull personality, then I usually don't put forth effort into getting with her.

Level 7
I find it completely absurd and disgusting and even misogynistic that you'd label women by their personality. In fact your obsession with personality and how you feel like you have any sort of right to label one personality over another and choose a woman over others simply for her personality is just disgusting.

This whole agenda of yours for a right kind of personality is just downright sick. It tell women they have to adhere to a certain personality rather than be themselves!

Manpigs like you are what's wrong with the world today.

Was that sarcasm?
I can never tell when it comes to you.

I think that the whole idea of female perfection is overall a bunch of c**b. Would never degrade a woman to her looks, and would in many cases rather be with a ugly girl, than a super model: Would rather be with the girl that had to survive with her bad looks than the one that succeeded in everything because of her good look.

Level 11
Condemn me all you want but if we're discussing a deeper relationship than mere friendships, looks bloody well matter. Do I seriously need to elaborate on why? I think we're all made of men.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" Just remember that, personality in a sense counts as beauty.

Level 23
I'd say what Midnighters did. And for me, beauty is not equal to being hot, as it looks like that is the same for some of you here.

If a women looks good, eg hot or nicelooking on the outside, that is just another plus for me. What I really care about is her personality and inside.

Level 11
I'd say what Midnighters did. And for me, beauty is not equal to being hot, as it looks like that is the same for some of you here.

If a women looks good, eg hot or nicelooking on the outside, that is just another plus for me. What I really care about is her personality and inside.

Thank you, someone else that agrees with me.

What don't you understand. We already know this, and pretty much everyone does in some degree agree with you. But, in fact, this thread is NOT AT ALL about that. It is about the visual appearance. It is NOT a debate of beautiful personality nor of whether looks beat personality, or the opposite.

Level 12
Thank you Midnighters for informing us that external beauty means nothing and that my future wife will sooner or later look like her grandmother.

If a women looks good, eg hot or nicelooking on the outside, that is just another plus for me.

That's the point, post that "plus" you desire. We and you all now that the girl you post a pic of is not the only thing you'll settle for as a lover.

I agree that the thread is a bit misnamed but this whole issue was made clear in the first post, if you bothered to read it:

Out of curiosity I was wondering of what people think is the perfect visual appearance for a woman.

Level 14
It can be considered it, and I am reporting this thread as well.

Now do you feel better about yourself?

As has been mentioned earlier, a person's looks are always the initial judging factor. Ideally you don't choose a mate solely off of one's looks (it never ends good for at least one of them). I've never come across someone that both ignores a person's looks and is looking for a relationship that extends past a single night.

If you aren't initially attracted, you're not inclined to interact at all. This is where the envireonment comes into play. Yes there are a wide variety of "beautiful people" (and the definition is more than debateable), but they do not make up the majority of the population.

Ever wonder where all of the "ugly people" come from?

//\\0o//\\

Level 17
I like how I don't watch TV that much, nor do I read news that much. 8)
And I like all kinds of women.

Level 11
I like how many of the men here like a girl with stereotypical looks defined by the media, very mundane and boring of you.

I'd say it's rather different from what the media says. I believe the general idea of how men think of a woman's beauty is large breasts and butt with a slender body and often blonde hair and blue eyes. The way I see it this thread shows quite different results.

Status
Not open for further replies.