• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
anne-hathaway-2.jpg

Level 17
The whole idea of Perfection is wrong, there is no such perfection as everything is subjective, and wholly down to the person view. In every man and woman there is beauty and there is a life and happyness, all you have to do is search for that beauty.
Just as there is beauty on there earth there is beauty in the creatures who live upon it. If you live in a warm country learn to love the sun if you live in a cold country learn to love the snow. rainy Love the rain take enjoyment out of the small things and have fun.

Level 14
The whole idea of Perfection is wrong, there is no such perfection as everything is subjective, and wholly down to the person view. In every man and woman there is beauty and there is a life and happyness, all you have to do is search for that beauty.
Just as there is beauty on there earth there is beauty in the creatures who live upon it. If you live in a warm country learn to love the sun if you live in a cold country learn to love the snow. rainy Love the rain take enjoyment out of the small things and have fun.

True, but no... There are alot of ugly people on the planet, have you ever wondered where they come from? Close enough is what nearly everybody settles for.

//\\oo//\\

Level 8
Greetings,

Out of curiosity I was wondering of what people think is the perfect visual appearance for a woman. Post a picture of your ideal (even women should post their female ideals). If someone feels like having equality then don't complaint; open a thread for male perfection instead.

Please refrain from using excessive nudity or sarcastic trolling pictures.

EDIT: Note that the people does not necessarily need to be real. Also, if nudity is what you think is perfection then post it, or give a link or something if it's too extreme for the website.

As much as i feel so disgusted and ashamed of myself posting in this thread, i cant help but react..

First of all, if i understood it correctly, Chizume's thread is about peoples Own concept of what an ideal woman is in terms of Visual Appearance.. He's not telling you guys that "Hey, you should look in the Physical, not in the inside" or "Which is more important? Body or Brain?" there is no reason to arrive at this conflict your having, i mean its a simple, plain question

I also completely agree with Midnighters that people (not just girls) should not be treated as objects, but sadly, it is natural to man (by man, i mean the male and female).

Please guys, dont argue on something without understanding what the topic is about in the first place. It makes you guys sound.. well.. not that mature (sorry no offense guys). Understand before react

We earn each other respect. Views toward something is always variable, please open your minds. you might be insulting Someone, actually you are.

i hope we understand each other.. SMILE! (",)

Level 11
Well it's a part of humanity. Nobody would buy a product from a trashy store with foul salesclerks. On the other hands, the same product in a nice store with pretty salesclerks would sell like butter. Yet I don't say the appearance is everything, the attitude also matters. But when it comes to economy and sales which it does in this capitalistic society, you simply need to take all tricks into consideration.

Attachments

• img1_src_869134.jpg
    img1_src_869134.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 699
Last edited:
Level 2
As much as i feel so disgusted and ashamed of myself posting in this thread, i cant help but react..

First of all, if i understood it correctly, Chizume's thread is about peoples Own concept of what an ideal woman is in terms of Visual Appearance.. He's not telling you guys that "Hey, you should look in the Physical, not in the inside" or "Which is more important? Body or Brain?" there is no reason to arrive at this conflict your having, i mean its a simple, plain question

I also completely agree with Midnighters that people (not just girls) should not be treated as objects, but sadly, it is natural to man (by man, i mean the male and female).

Please guys, dont argue on something without understanding what the topic is about in the first place. It makes you guys sound.. well.. not that mature (sorry no offense guys). Understand before react

We earn each other respect. Views toward something is always variable, please open your minds. you might be insulting Someone, actually you are.

i hope we understand each other.. SMILE! (",)

what can i say, she nailed it..

Level 17
Caution - this image may not be for the faint-hearted. Some of you may not like boobies.

I DID WARN YOU.

4aa2b5d206655_yhatafwl.jpg

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Wasn't this dead 1 month ago?
-Necro-posting, unless u guys can state a reason why u are doing this, a valid reason.
Honest mistake by now, wouldn't you say? The original necropost occured 2-3 pages back. Regardless, why do you consider it your job to tell people off?
You're not a member of the staff, so you're better off not acting like one. Users at fault answer to the staff, not to you.

Last edited:
Level 4
Hmm... the ideal looks of a girl... Thats hard.

But i give it a shot. I like long hair blond, red or something reddish. I dont know why but somehow i find tall and short girls more attractive than girls that are at about the same height as me. Also a cute smile and a nice face is important. Nice face would mean some kind of harmony between eyes, ears, nose and mouth that i cannot explain more than that.
When talking breasts i must say that bigger is a little better but not to big neither too small.
I dont care about ass. I cant see the why people are attracted by the ass.

I'm sorry i couldn't find a image that fitted my description.

Level 12
Honest mistake by now, wouldn't you say? The original necropost occured 2-3 pages back. Regardless, why do you consider it your job to tell people off?
You're not a member of the staff, so you're better off not acting like one. Users at fault answer to the staff, not to you.

No, im not telling people off, so ur are trying to say its not necro-posting, then what are u guys doing?
-Reviving?
--According to rules, we are not allowed to necro-post without a valid reason, do you guys have a valid reason for reviving it? (ITS A QUESTION)

Level 51
I dreamed about my love a day ago. In RL she loves(d) me and another boy at the same time, but she decided to take him. (he loved her too). I dreamed strange things, like going to her house by a police car ^^ The most strange is, she told me that she also dreamed about me (at the same time). She told me that she dreamed that we were at her house and were together... I felt totally sad after hearing that, because she also told me that it would be cool if it would be really like this in real.
anyway. I just found it a bit strange. so I decided to write it in here ^^

This ^^

Last edited:
Level 11
@Fan Off-topic: Those kind of girls are bad for your health. Find someone who likes you and only you. Do not tolerate stupid talk about "I love you, but we can be friends, but I sleep with this other guy, ok?". A relationship should be wholehearted from both sides.

Another image of Asian perfection below :)

Attachments

• img1_src_830870.jpg
    img1_src_830870.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 776
@Fan Off-topic: Those kind of girls are bad for your health. Find someone who likes you and only you. Do not tolerate stupid talk about "I love you, but we can be friends, but I sleep with this other guy, ok?". A relationship should be wholehearted from both sides.

That's hot.
She's really pretty.

Level 16

if you want asian perfection go to: www.snwps.blogspot.com :)

Level 51

nah, I know I know ;)

But it was very complicated, too complicated.

But enough of this, it is getting to much offtopic :p

That's a pretty sweet girl though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.